Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
So sunday lunch this week will actually be on saturday at my daughters wedding. Full roast beef with all the trimmings and oodles of red wine, not sure which one yet if they have a good Malbec then there will be no arguments. So for actual sunday lunch will probably be beans or egg on toast lol

Congratulations on the forthcoming event this weekend, hope all goes well on the day. Malbec wine is a good choice, it goes well with different types of cooked meats. It can be expensive, prices here in the UK vary from £10.00 - £30.00 per bottle - hope the wedding budget is healthy.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

So sunday lunch this week will actually be on saturday at my daughters wedding. Full roast beef with all the trimmings and oodles of red wine, not sure which one yet if they have a good Malbec then there will be no arguments. So for actual sunday lunch will probably be beans or egg on toast lol
both good choices!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Friday night's is take-away night - this time round it will be Chicken Satay with Peanut Dip, Thai Green Curry, Steamed Rice, Chicken Chow Mein, Bean Shouts, Crackers and something suitable to drink - and the company of family. What more can a man ask for?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Friday night's is take-away night - this time round it will be Chicken Satay with Peanut Dip, Thai Green Curry, Steamed Rice, Chicken Chow Mein, Bean Shouts, Crackers and something suitable to drink - and the company of family. What more can a man ask for?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Only a decent beer to go with it :):):)
beer.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for tomorrow - beef and mushroom Stroganoff with red wine, sautée potatoes, steamed mixed vegetables, homemade fresh baked bread and something suitable to drink.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - following on from last nights Bonfire Night celebrations, a pub lunch is in order today - Spanish omelette (potato, chorizo, eggs, chopped parsley and grated cheddar), mixed green salad with dressing and something to drink.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
@Blue Jay - how was the wedding, the food and the wine?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
HI, the wedding was amazing thank you. My daughter looked amazing and as a blubbering wreck i just about got through my speech lol. Food was awesome, couldn’t have asked for any better (even if i had cooked it myself - although i think people would have moaned at Beans on toast :) )

Pub lunch for today - following on from last nights Bonfire Night celebrations, a pub lunch is in order today - Spanish omelette (potato, chorizo, eggs, chopped parsley and grated cheddar), mixed green salad with dressing and something to drink.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good - with just the two of us this weekend we went Italian with a home made Lasagne and focaccia bread - nice white wine and glorious.

@Blue Jay - well done and congratulations
congratulations.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good - with just the two of us this weekend we went Italian with a home made Lasagne and focaccia bread - nice white wine and glorious.

@Blue Jay - well done and congratulations
View attachment 10138

There is nothing quite like home cooked food - fresh Lasagne and focaccia bread is a really good choice.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Friday night is take-away - for some it will be fish and chips, for others it will be scampi and chips and of course chilled beer.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
very good, although envious, we had a roast pork with home made applesauce, delicious.Chilled beer all the same!

Top Bottom