Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

THE HOLIDAYS ARE UPON US ONCE AGAIN/ WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

D

Deleted member 5399

For me.
I have family I haven't seen in 12+ years. I do video chat but it's the hugs one misses, especially around the holidays.
My sister who lives nearby invited us for Thanksgiving and we always do Christmas Eve Breakfast every year. But we don't see each other as often as we should.

However considering as much as I've been through since I began playing AC and especially since joining forums, I have a very large diversified family right here.
I thank you all for the support, love and kindness you have not only given me, but given to countless others here in forums.
That's what family should always be about.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For me - family, friends, good food and drinks, throughout the entire year, not just during the holiday period, in a warm and comfortable home.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
My family is scattered across the country. I'm in Phoenix but my brother is in Temecula, CA, I have a sister in Chicago, one in Jacksonville and another in State College, PA. My son, his wife and 5/9th of their first baby live in Minneapolis. The holidays make me wish we could all get together.

On the plus side I get to cross an item off of my bucket list. I'm the son of Australian immigrants and I've always wanted to claim my right to claim Australian citizenship. After about a year of collecting documents, the submission process, and dealing with the backlogs of processing time, my citizenship papers finally came through this week. Good news on that front.

Like you, I enjoy the forum (although I don't participate as often as I could). Its fun to reach out to fellow players across the globe,

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving to all!

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
My family is scattered across the country. I'm in Phoenix but my brother is in Temecula, CA, I have a sister in Chicago, one in Jacksonville and another in State College, PA. My son, his wife and 5/9th of their first baby live in Minneapolis. The holidays make me wish we could all get together.

On the plus side I get to cross an item off of my bucket list. I'm the son of Australian immigrants and I've always wanted to claim my right to claim Australian citizenship. After about a year of collecting documents, the submission process, and dealing with the backlogs of processing time, my citizenship papers finally came through this week. Good news on that front.

Like you, I enjoy the forum (although I don't participate as often as I could). Its fun to reach out to fellow players across the globe,

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving to all!

Congrats on the citizenship!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. May your day be filled with family, friends, food, and fun.

Top Bottom