Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows The game closes itself after 30s

When i open the game and start collect the coins after 20 or 30 second its closed.
I open again and each time i have to collect again the coins its not counted also the planes landing again repeating the same.
So what i did for now open the game click first plane send it to the sky and close the game before 30 second.
Then open send the second plane did for the other planes the same steps several times :banghead:
This not a solution i send to GI support with ticket (#8102058). game name HMYH
Did any one happen with him/her the same ?
Thank you

ı had two times. when ı watch sponsor video game close spontaneously. open game again and game looked like it was two minutes ago.
It happened the same to me, but not with all the videos, just a couple of them. Also, in one or two other cases, the screen goes white and I have to close and reopen the game. Some other videos play ok though

The update is that they ask more info about my PC system (VGA, RAM, Win 32 or 64 bit ...)
After i send them the info i still waiting and i send them reminder because it hard for me to play and cannot do any launches with this problem.
Few minute age the ask me for a file (UnityPlayer.log) to send them the file as attached.
I send them and i am waiting.

Dear Hussam,

Our dev team could really use some technical details to take a closer look at the issue. Would you kindly submit the following:

Crash reports taken after the moment the mishap occurs. Follow the procedure to get them:
- open the game and play it till the matter takes place;
- when the game force closes, go to the folder C:/Users/Your username/AppData/Local/Packages/0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt/TempState
- find the UnityPlayer.log file;
- send it to me as the attachment to your message.

Thank you in advance!

Top Bottom