1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

General The Four New Collection chests buildings introduced 2018

Discussion in 'Airport City Collections' started by Jim G, 10 September 2018.

1. Jim G

Jim G New Member

Android
    049bu772
    JGK
    Hi to all.Out of curiosity,There are four buildings one can get through collecting daily tasks that is Aero club,Saloon,Electrical substation and mystery super building.
    My question is,apart from waiting for five days to get a collectible item, is there another way to get them?I am curious mainly because of the mystery super building!
    I m rooting for workholics sets,collection chests and adventure buildings but have no luck so far!Would appreciate all the answers

2. Teboho

Teboho 350+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    There is another way, you can buy the SMB by Duke's or alternatively which is the best way; wait and be patient (this is a long term strategy game) it'll come.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  3. Another way is from adventure buildings drops but don’t hold on it to help complete collections quickly. I know about that because one item in the collections show 2 and it’s not possible otherwise.

Husam likes this.
  4. Jim G

Jim G New Member

Android
    049bu772
    JGK
    I guess I ll have to be patient then.Thanks anyway.

Teboho likes this.
  5. I’ve got two items in that collection before it started - I’m guessing they may have come from adventure building drops but I can honestly say that I didn’t notice if they did - but it’s the only plac3 they could have come from.

Husam likes this.
  6. I confirm that (y)

Ddave1 likes this.
  7. I got one from the daily mission chest. Has anyone got any in the past week?