Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 1000 Red launches start on 2.April.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It is good we now have a start date, not too far away. I very much look forward to being involved, on a limited basis, towards the back most likely - many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

What are the minimum requirements to join a launch ?
Is a certain level needed? Items etc ?

Any info would be much appreciated.

~ Renaldo,
This is a public any player can join.
If you have launch pad 3 and you can do red launches most welcome to join us.
You can do 1 or 2 or more than 1000 launches its up to you.
There is instruction will be post before we start the launch in new thread of course not this thread.

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
This is a public any player can join.
If you have launch pad 3 and you can do red launches most welcome to join us.
You can do 1 or 2 or more than 1000 launches its up to you.
There is instruction will be post before we start the launch in new thread of course not this thread.
Thanks Husam,

I don't even have launch Pad 1, so Im afraid it will be later this year before I even can join a launch/party. :)

Yay! I was pushing for your prior march goal... and fell short (332K coins, need 400K to get my L3 Control to run my red pad). I'll make 2 Apr! -t
Seven blue launches in first place (or 10 green launches in first place, plus a few more coins) and you'll have it! 2 weeks to get the launches done, and 5 days to build - you'll do great!

@Husam , what time are you planning to start the Initial launch?

2nd of April is a Monday, but depending on the time of launch, it may still be Sunday in the Americas and Hawaii.
I am thinking after the time rest 2 hours as i remember this time in USA and Canada it will be night after working @Radu81 it is the time we did launches together ?
Also after 2 hours from the time reset for East it will be after noon and for Europe Morning time.
The important thing for me is that i am going to do it like this in a day 8 to 10 hours split it to cover with all the members 2 hours playing then rest i will discuss this with the other 5 players who want to complete the 1000 with me.
(y)

I am thinking after the time rest 2 hours as i remember this time in USA and Canada it will be night after working @Radu81 it is the time we did launches together ?
Also after 2 hours from the time reset for East it will be after noon and for Europe Morning time.
The important thing for me is that i am going to do it like this in a day 8 to 10 hours split it to cover with all the members 2 hours playing then rest i will discuss this with the other 5 players who want to complete the 1000 with me.
(y)

Time reset is 7 am (GMT+7) for me, which is 1 am in London (BST) and 8 pm in New York.
So if I understand correctly, you are proposing 2 hours after reset, which will be 9 am my time, 3 am in London and 10 pm in New York?

Instead of taking 2 hour breaks, I would suggest that you have a co-captain or two co-captains, to take over while you rest or sleep or if there is a technical error (e.g. press wrong launch pad).

We will also need to add your co-captains so we can see the launches.

Time reset is 7 am (GMT+7) for me, which is 1 am in London (BST) and 8 pm in New York.
So if I understand correctly, you are proposing 2 hours after reset, which will be 9 am my time, 3 am in London and 10 pm in New York?

Instead of taking 2 hour breaks, I would suggest that you have a co-captain or two co-captains, to take over while you rest or sleep or if there is a technical error (e.g. press wrong launch pad).

We will also need to add your co-captains so we can see the launches.
Yes there is for sure other captains this will post also in the instructions who is the players will be start the launches (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Here's the FB Messenger Public Launch Group anyone can join https://m.me/join/AbbzfgWfgclEFdUu

And if anyone do not have me as neighbour, Feel free to add me, Code is 042q5tbu(Will accept only those who has Red pad and MCC3).

Have just keyed in your code - joining in a few red launch flights, from time to time, would be good - many thanks

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom