Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 1000 Red launches start on 2.April.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get involved in this, I think Mar-19 ends with Easter Weekend so a few days off for people too. I have a QL to bring to the party, but why couldn't they wait a couple of weeks before fixing the launch bug, that would have made this so much easier! Sending friend requests to a few people from Aardvark.

The day to start this party still not 100% decided yet for some reasons maybe in 2.April.2018
Give more chance to save prep and points after Gi fix the bug for fast tap.
Some player are busy in this month.
There is players will do the 1000 launches in a week with me it is a chance to every one maybe you will not get other chance to do 1000 in a week.
I will keep update you here in this thread for more information.

Hi,
I am now working in a list of those who want to complete the 1000 launches in a week so please if you want to do the 1000 launches send me your name here and tag me or send it PM.
There is award
15_1485203933l.jpg
for any one complete the 1000 in a week from the forum ;)
giphy.gif

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
The day to start this party still not 100% decided yet for some reasons maybe in 2.April.2018
Give more chance to save prep and points after Gi fix the bug for fast tap.
Some player are busy in this month.
There is players will do the 1000 launches in a week with me it is a chance to every one maybe you will not get other chance to do 1000 in a week.
I will keep update you here in this thread for more information.
Can I do it for third time?(n)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
:D you should do it 3rd time this will be in the forum history as power player :woot:
By the way your name already in the list and other 2 players so we now 4 players wanna complete the 1000 launches in a week ;)
I will join, but still need another 100 prep.

Hi @Husam,

I will join your launches when I can. I can bring QLs, 800+ launch prep and 56 points per launch. I do not have many PEBs etc. I never could get the good bug to work !
I am away from my main computer until Tuesday evening.

Regards
Harcourt
Many thanks for the supporting and still there is time we start in 2.April.2018 :)
Maybe there is chance to do 1000 launches with us :woot: till that day you can save more (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom