Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day 2017 award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2017-11-27-10-45-49.png
had to use a lot of fuel and burn a spy glass for two pumpkin pies....but it was worth it! Thank you!

I have been trying the whole day to upload with no success everytime I hit upload a file the forum closes.

In any case, event finished & fall mansion built.
maybe the size for the photo too big cannot uploaded so first you have to save the photo in this type of format JPEG or GIF then try to upload if its not work so its mean still the size big.
Second option upload the photo to any website allowed you to upload photos free like google photo if you have account or any free cloud then copy the link and paste here it will show up.
Third option ask any of your neighbors to take screen shot for your city with for the reward building and posted here and tag you.
:)

Last edited:
After making a plan here is my evidence; I submit.

@Husam immediately when I tap "upload a file" the forum closes this happens even before I upload or choose a file.

Thank you @crescent moon you are my star.

Attachments

• WIN_20171127_21_33_00_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20171127_21_33_00_Pro.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 92
After making a plan here is my evidence; I submit.

@Husam immediately when I tap "upload a file" the forum closes this happens even before I upload or choose a file.

Thank you @crescent moon you are my star.
If there still a problem with uploading better to open a thread and the title is cannot upload photo to the forum here the link where you can post
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/forum-news-information.32/
Maybe will discuss this with others have Android platform also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom