Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thank you all

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
Thank you all for the support last days. I never thinking i can do that much in 3 days of launching. :)
Screenshot_20190407-140422_Airport City.jpg

Greetings
Liam

Last edited:
Thank you all for the support last days. I never thinking i can do that much in 3 days of launching. :)
View attachment 19307

Greetings
Liam
Good Job if my counter work i will be with you now did the 1000 but what to say Gi did not resolve it yet :(:(
Congratulation (y)

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
@Liam Dobczinski this is impressive. Thanks for letting me tag along for over 100 rides yesterday and congratulations on the accomplishment

I’ve seen fast launches but late afternoon US was as fast as I’ve ever seen. We must have had 50 launches in an hour or very close to it
Yeah your right, we had so much fun yesterday. My head burn after arround 500 launches at a single day. Maybe new record, iam not sure.

@Liam Dobczinski
Because of you and fast launches i am in to top 20
top 20 2 accounts.jpg

Many thanks to @Pinokkio too.
Also everyone support me in this event i did not aspect that i can do it because there is was a problem with my game but in the last 4 days it was amazing.
Thanks @Radu81 @Marve @Mate @Teboho @Sudip Paul, Begasus, Slag, Bearlman .... and many other players.

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
Top Bottom