Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Tesla Power Plant not delivered

Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes I did and I clicked on any tab I found. Unless there is another hidden inventory I did not find yet, I have not received it.
I found mine in the buildings storage ref your ticket to GI good luck I bought the 2000 fuel and 20 greenies offer Microsoft took my payment but I never received the goods it took me 5 days with emails back and forth from GI to tell me to contact Microsoft store billing so I gave it up as bad job.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I wrote several times: in case of a problem, open a ticket, send me PM and let me know your ticket number. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ay2qax
Username
Sampie
I had a simmilar problem, and send also an pm to support team.
A few days after their "have you checked in your repository" answer, i recieved a new massage "sorry for the inconvenience, the building is added to your inventory", and it did. The whole proces lasted more than a week.

Top Bottom