Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Hi guys and girls, who needs items to upgrade Terminal Level 10? I can send Currency Detectors. Would like in return Document, Currency and Explosive Detectors. Neighbour code in signature, pls pm so I would know you're from the forum.
Cheers!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks a lot for all those self-balancing scooters ! ! !

Yes, you are very welcome - trying to complete these types of gift sets are never easy, finding more than one neighbour able to gift the same items, can be a problem. Having been down this road myself, more than once, I know this very well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hey @p2p, you're welcome ;)

Have you tried @Davescharf, he kindly helped me out with Currency Detectors.

I have noticed in your signature you need Sliding Table Saw x1 - if you would like to become neighbours, I will gift this tomorrow morning. I will send you a PM shortly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you very much! Spare wire is on its way.

Today seems to be your lucky day good neighbour, having looked at your signatue, I'm able to gift the following items - Lining Plate - Guest Book - Insulation - Transmitter - TV Panels - Great Shots - I will make a start from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom