Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Just found this thread now. ;) I didn't know there was a special one for terminal upgrades.
I'm still saving and it will take a while since I'll first build the flight catering facility but then I plan on getting
Terminal (L5) for which I still need Archive Box x3, Ergonomic Chair x3, Whiteboard x1.
I update my signature whenever I get something either through a gift or from a flight - or if I level up and can send something new.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Just found this thread now. ;) I didn't know there was a special one for terminal upgrades.
I'm still saving and it will take a while since I'll first build the flight catering facility but then I plan on getting
Terminal (L5) for which I still need Archive Box x3, Ergonomic Chair x3, Whiteboard x1.
I update my signature whenever I get something either through a gift or from a flight - or if I level up and can send something new.
I'm at the same level on my support account. I will add you from there later and can send you Archive Box after reset. Game name is KDKD. Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Hi all

I need terminal items (level5)
- Smoke Detector
- Ergonomic Chair
- Archive Box

My code

I'll send you a request, I can send you archive boxes. It would be good if you could also list what you can send yourself.
You can see in my signature what I need and also what I can send currently.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0437n5ti
Username
Emirates airport
I'll send you a request, I can send you archive boxes. It would be good if you could also list what you can send yourself.
You can see in my signature what I need and also what I can send currently.

Hi
I accept you and think you

And I will check and send you tomorrow because I finish my limit

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm in need of Patrol Robot's x7 - so I can complete my unique gift needs for Terminal (L11) building upgrade - would be happy to gift items back - many thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi
Can I help you for other gift

I need terminal items In signature please

I have just keyed in your friends code, will be happy to help you where I can, unfortunately, I do not have any of the three gift items you need to upgrade your terminal to L5 - will wait to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
No problem if you can send to me Fuel additive daily

Yes, I will make a start gifting tomorrow morning and from then on for a period of time. It is possible I may have other gifts items, for building upgrades, which you have yet to include in your signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom