Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Tent required for new mission? Even Madlen Airborn does not have any!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
Got excited when I found a new mission, then I realized that I need tent which I don't have any. I don't have powerful delta yet although I am at lvl 42... Not to mention that even Madlen Airborn does not have any tents.... Does any one actually have it? I don't think I can finish the mission in 13 days at all.

Got excited when I found a new mission, then I realized that I need tent which I don't have any. I don't have powerful delta yet although I am at lvl 42... Not to mention that even Madlen Airborn does not have any tents.... Does any one actually have it? I don't think I can finish the mission in 13 days at all.
You have to build the main stage level 2 and the tents arrive. This question has already been asked and answered in the events thread.

Top Bottom