Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Task flights increased

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I was changing how many airplanes I had in order to manipulate the locations that came up for the task. My third task, for turboprops, changed to 707 flights in order to complete it. This is the first time that i have had a turboprop for the third task. I don't know if 700 flights is normal but it seems ridiculous to me. The rest of my alliance member's flights appear normal.

Did your alliance increase in size and not fill the spots?

I was changing how many airplanes I had in order to manipulate the locations that came up for the task. My third task, for turboprops, changed to 707 flights in order to complete it. This is the first time that i have had a turboprop for the third task. I don't know if 700 flights is normal but it seems ridiculous to me. The rest of my alliance member's flights appear normal.

700 flights is ridiculous!:eek::eek::eek:
Mine stayed the same - 143 turboprop, 301 thunderbird, and 101 condor flights. Been like that the last few weeks.

Yes i lost a player for the week, so i think thats what happened, its may have increased everyone else count

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
All of my numbers stayed the same across all three of my accounts. Maybe since the last event people have more usable hangars, thus more planes, thus increased numbers..?? Just a thought.

Yes i lost a player for the week, so i think thats what happened, its may have increased everyone else count

That absolutely affects the number of flights each member must fly.
Also if you try and manipulate the flights given and have higher level planes
but make it so the plane you have the most of is a smaller plane. You
will get a ridiculously large number of flights for that smaller plane as the third task.

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
Has any body else thats in a Alliance had there flights increased by about 30% this week after reset. As my Alliance has, that is a massive increase, please reply if this is the case
Yes, same here.... and across the alliance, some have 751 flights required.......for only one destination, 383 for another and 167 for the third.... NOT gonna happen. We are mid level and did not just level up, so not a level up issue for us.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
my flights didn't increase since the beginning:
1st dest. propeler: 167
2nd condor 101
3rd thunder 301

I am in level 79 and never changed the level of destination. I am wondering if there is a guide somewhere with the amount of flight per destinations..

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I think WP is right, I haven't had a change in numbers since it began, the alliance I am in is 20/20, so seems like there is a total number for alliance, then it is divided by the amount of people in the alliance. So if we lost 1 player then the flights would increase slighty, but if we only had 10 then my tasks would presumably be 2x as much as they are just now.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I check in my alliance (18/18) and some destination with same type of plane have different number of flights:
I put in (...) the amount which differ from alliance members
as example:
prop : 167, ?, ?
p_prop: 143(126), ?, 858
jet: 72, ?, ?
delta: 51(67), ?, (316)401
P_delta: 48, ?, 286
jumbo: 42, 126, 251
Geant: ?, 121, 241
falcon: ?, 134,267
thunder: ?, 151,301
condor: ?, 101,201

I don't see how these numbers are set...

Top Bottom