Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Super mystery building 2

Is it worth spending 65 greenies (when on sale) to try gain planetariums? How else could I earn them?
This building very important i have it in some of my accounts and the other there is nothing the drop of this building help me a lot to launches every 24 drop items for prep.
Amazing building and if you can buy it but sometime maybe you will spend a lot of greenies to get them maybe 2000 greenies to get 4 or 5 and some players they are lucky they spend less greenies to get them and if you got 1 or 2 its good more drop more launches and then more cash and gold.

This building very important i have it in some of my accounts and the other there is nothing the drop of this building help me a lot to launches every 24 drop items for prep.
Amazing building and if you can buy it but sometime maybe you will spend a lot of greenies to get them maybe 2000 greenies to get 4 or 5 and some players they are lucky they spend less greenies to get them and if you got 1 or 2 its good more drop more launches and then more cash and gold.
Can I earn enough from rocket gardens and alien legacy? Any other buildings that produce high value items for launch prep?

Can I earn enough from rocket gardens and alien legacy? Any other buildings that produce high value items for launch prep?
Don't forget your space travel monuments (you get from blue launches). Also, the mystery super building we get for free every 3-4 months??? can possibly get you training center or astronaut academy.

Don't forget your space travel monuments (you get from blue launches). Also, the mystery super building we get for free every 3-4 months??? can possibly get you training center or astronaut academy.
Thanks. I have 4 rocket gardens and 2 alien legacy. I will persue all of them. Just can’t imagine parting with that many greenies hoping to get a planetarium :confused:

Thanks. I have 4 rocket gardens and 2 alien legacy. I will persue all of them. Just can’t imagine parting with that many greenies hoping to get a planetarium :confused:
GI does offer sales occasionally. A few years ago, they sold them for 19 greenies, the next year it was 29, last time it was either 39 or 49. Can't imagine them going any higher or it would be at the regular price! :LOL::LOL: Maybe we'll get more events where you can get 10,000 of whatever is dropping and get MSB2 that way. I got 5 MSB3's during those events.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Isnt it every 25 days? The first mystery super building is yes around 3-4 months bc you need to get the Saloon, Aero Club, and Electrical SubStation.

But, I've been getting only MSB every 25 days since then. Or is it different for every platform?

SMB2 is a 1-in-10 chance of getting a planetarium, so the effective cost is actually 650 greenies each. For me, this is totally not worth it, so the only one I have was picked up through the event currency.

You can have up to six rocket gardens, space travel and alien legacy buildings, each giving 1 drop per day, so a max total of 18.

Add to that your daily neighbour visits to planetariums (up to 60) then you should be getting decent enough drops. Sure, it would be nice to have more, but at an effective average cost of $50 each, i can’t argue that it’s worth it.

Isnt it every 25 days? The first mystery super building is yes around 3-4 months bc you need to get the Saloon, Aero Club, and Electrical SubStation.

But, I've been getting only MSB every 25 days since then. Or is it different for every platform?
It might be. I haven't been paying too much attention to the timing. I've got 3 in my warehouse, plus I've opened 2, so that would be 5 total - so you're probably right. I'm stockpiling them in the hopes I'll get at least 1 or 2 more astronaut academies. (I like to open a lot of them at 1 time).

Top Bottom