Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

summer fair

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
On the Windows platform in the US, the offer is for $19.99. The price is the same as it would be for the 3x cash bonus... basically ten cents for every bill.

For example, during the 3x cash offer, a Windows user in the US can purchase 96 bills for $10, or $0.104 per bill.

With the summer fair promotion, a Windows user in the US will receive 190 bills for $20, or $0.105 per bill. However, with this promo, you also receive once gift box per day. The gift box offers a variety items, from (least valuable IMHO) 1 unit of fuel to Sky Captain (most valuable IMHO).

The question for each player to decide is two-fold.

a) Do you have a need for greenies? Do you find value in this offer?

b) Do you want to support G! financially? Are you happy with the direction the game is going? Are you enjoying the game?

For me the question is the latter. I like the concepts of the Weekly Alliance Mission and the Weather impact on flights; I believe they have the potential to be good enhancements to game strategy and tactics. However, I also think they were poorly planned, executed, and communicated, thus leading to player frustration.

Last edited:
In UAE Currency the summer fair is kinda okay deal. Yesterday I purchased 96 greens for 36.99AED which is 2.595 greens per dirham. In today's summer fair I get 190 greens over a month for 74.99AED which is only 2.534 greens per dirham. Although you are getting less greens per dirham you spend It doesn't look like a big difference. If I am spending this same money 74.99AED on the 3x bonus, I should be getting around 194 greens. However the daily bonus is catchy. If we get at least 5 valuable items in a month, then it looks like a better deal than 3x.

This deal is advantageous for some one who is in need of around 175-200 tokens only. So you don't have to shell out money and buy the 336 greens.

In UAE Currency the summer fair is kinda okay deal. Yesterday I purchased 96 greens for 36.99AED which is 2.595 greens per dirham. In today's summer fair I get 190 greens over a month for 74.99AED which is only 2.534 greens per dirham. Although you are getting less greens per dirham you spend It doesn't look like a big difference. If I am spending this same money 74.99AED on the 3x bonus, I should be getting around 194 greens. However the daily bonus is catchy. If we get at least 5 valuable items in a month, then it looks like a better deal than 3x.

This deal is advantageous for some one who is in need of around 175-200 tokens only. So you don't have to shell out money and buy the 336 greens.
But :) it is far more efficient instead of purchasing every two weeks 96 greenies to purchase once every six weeks 336 greenies for the same price as 3x 96 and to get 17% more. Of course, you should have strong financial discipline (wow, I'm on vacation in Switzerland for only 5 days but started already sounding as a German speaking financial minister :D) not to end up purchasing 336 greenies every second week.

Last year for me:
Passengers(150) - 2, passengers (50) - 3, passengers(10) - 3, Fuel(50) - 1, fuel(20) - 6, fuel(3) - 7, Fuel Catalyst - 6, Weathervane - 1

your mileage may vary - wasn't worth it for me.

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
In Euro's iPhone vs Android (21.99 vs 19.99)

Attachments

• 2017-08-14 21.06.31.png
    2017-08-14 21.06.31.png
    910.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 2017-08-14 21.08.33.jpg
    2017-08-14 21.08.33.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 73

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
96 greenies for $10 in the usa
in australia its $80 for 100 greenies
wtf

i dont mind supporting gi, and i can afford bits here and there for the enjoyment i am getting
but wow, that differencce is too great

It's crap. Drop rates of the good items are terrible, You need to check in the same time every day to maximise your greenie collection.
You are far better off purchasing greenies when the 3x sale is on once a fortnight.

I bought in last time and was extremely disappointed.

Agree with this. I bought it and got a couple things the last time it came around but overall I was underwhelmed

Top Bottom