Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Strategy for Visa Centers

For those who have bought Visa Centers, I'm interested in how you've chosen to use them. I swear there was a thread on this topic already but I haven't been able to find it.

I bought one Visa Center to play with and see how it works by putting it in my magic square and collecting passengers for an hour.

I was originally thinking about not going larger than a radius of 1, so I'm thinking I'll keep 1 in the magic square. I'm assuming the best place for the others are in/around the buildings that have the highest population per hour (a few give you 36/hour) and to utilize the 1x1 buildings that collect quickly (Cottages, Townhouses, etc) since you can put 7 of them around a single Visa Center. That said, maybe I'll eventually buy a Police Station to maximize the benefit.

Are there other strategies you've used to collect?

Edited to reflect my incorrect statement regarding Police Stations

Last edited:
You don't have to wait until level 10 alliance to get the police stations. You are thinking about ministry of truth. However, you will need 6 visa centers first.

My main purpose for them is maps where I normally do a 9 hour contract for all 6 visa centers. I get about 13,000. However, I sometimes use the first or second contract if I want a boost for a map I am in low supply of.

For those who have bought Visa Centers, I'm interested in how you've chosen to use them. I swear there was a thread on this topic already but I haven't been able to find it.

I bought one Visa Center to play with and see how it works by putting it in my magic square and collecting passengers for an hour.

I'm not in a Level 10 alliance so I don't have the ability to go larger than a radius of 1, so I'm thinking I'll keep 1 in the magic square. I'm assuming the best place for the others are in/around the buildings that have the highest population per hour (a few give you 36/hour) and to utilize the 1x1 buildings that collect quickly (Cottages, Townhouses, etc) since you can put 7 of them around a single Visa Center.

Are there other strategies you've used to collect?
You don’t need to be in a level 10 alliance to enlarge the radius. It’s enough to have all 6 visa centers, and one or more police stations. Each one of these enlarges the radius by 1. You need the lvl 10 alliance to get the ministry of truth, to get more passengers in each contract
To me, the options are: having just one, do 1 hour contracts, and move it around the city during the contract; or having all 6 and at least one police station (preferably more )

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
The cheapest version is the one you’re doing now. Move them all into your Magic Square in a 10-token contract. Actually a really good strategy, best bang for your buck, yet time consuming.

Upgrading means buying all 6 visas first. Doesn’t quite live up to the cost, if you ask me with that radius 1. Expanding radius is the best way but Police Stations come with a very hefty price tag (150 gold and 2500 silver each)...

Last edited:
The cheapest version is the one you’re doing now. Move them all into your Magic Square in a 10-token contract. Actually a really good strategy, best bang for your buck, yet time consuming.

Upgrading means buying all 6 visas first. Doesn’t quite live up to the cost, if you ask me with that radius 1. Expanding radius is the best way but Police Stations come with a very hefty price tag (120 gold each)...
I think it's 150 gold

Aaroncapusa

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03npvmx3
Username
Aaron

Upgrading means buying all 6 visas first. Doesn’t quite live up to the cost, if you ask me with that radius 1. Expanding radius is the best way but Police Stations come with a very hefty price tag (150 gold and 2500 silver each)...
I got lucky and decided to buy the police station for greenies when it was on sale in January

So - I ran a 2 day contract with my Visa Centers. I ended up with 118k passengers.

I may eventually buy a police station to expand the radius but for now I’ll rely on alarm clocks and other stuff. I have to say that the centers are going to be worth it as long as future game limits don’t completely hamper your ability to fly large planes on timed map runs

Top Bottom