Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Strange message

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I was clicking on my training centers to collect the coins and a message showed up --- looks like Middle Eastern or Asian - was showing when I visited Madlen too. Anyone knows what it says? (see pic) I closed out of the game (making sure it was closed in task manager) and it went away.

AC message.png

AC Madlen message.png

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thank you. That is an unusual message - I've never been to the UAE and I live in the United States. Wonder how it got there???

It looks like you have a partial overlay of another regions language setup from GI server. It may be a one time occurrence cause by a delay inj in server response.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
It looks like you have a partial overlay of another regions language setup from GI server. It may be a one time occurrence cause by a delay inj in server response.

Very strange. Not even close to where Duke's air dock is. Even if it was something from a language setup, there is no message like that or that size that I've seen in english.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
This is Arabic, not joined together and wrong way round. (Arabic in English format)
This is what it should look like:
التزود بالوقود
Translates as increase in fuel or refuelling.

Top Bottom