Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

straight jackets

Can anyone say for sure, whether or not, you can or can't get straightjackets from visiting neighbors' burial vaults.

I haven't gotten any this way, there is no indication you can get them this way but neighbors keep visiting mine (which I wish they wouldn't as it just increases my maxed out possessed passengers) and someone, on FB, mentioned that as an option (not that I believe them).
Take out the road, then no-one can visit. No you can't get jackets from someone else's vault, only your own. If you're maxed out on passengers join everybody else! Nothing to do but wait and keep flying to Giza etc

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Can anyone say for sure, whether or not, you can or can't get straightjackets from visiting neighbors' burial vaults.

I haven't gotten any this way, there is no indication you can get them this way but neighbors keep visiting mine (which I wish they wouldn't as it just increases my maxed out possessed passengers) and someone, on FB, mentioned that as an option (not that I believe them).
After you have used your 5 clicks visiting a neighbor you can click on other buildings to see what they will drop.

Top Bottom