Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

straight jackets

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Hi all

Just wondering if theres some kind of bug on straight jacket gifting - one of my support accounts can send them and each time i try to, they come through as 5 passengers to the other accounts, due to this I've not even been able to do one flight yet with posessed passengers due to not ever getting a straight jacket?

I also seem to have an unusually large amount of 5 passengers coming through so im guessing others are trying to send me them too but having no luck, is there some kind of unlock in the quest to be able to receive them?

( i have a burial vault btw)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Hi all

Just wondering if theres some kind of bug on straight jacket gifting - one of my support accounts can send them and each time i try to, they come through as 5 passengers to the other accounts, due to this I've not even been able to do one flight yet with posessed passengers due to not ever getting a straight jacket?

I also seem to have an unusually large amount of 5 passengers coming through so im guessing others are trying to send me them too but having no luck, is there some kind of unlock in the quest to be able to receive them?

( i have a burial vault btw)
Yes, unfortunately it’s a problem. Straightjackets change to P5 or F3. If you have burial vaults in your city you should be getting Straightjackets. Check your warehouse.

It's a bit of a bugger when you hit max pax on Possessed Passengers .. having to use greenies to get the pax count down and pray the next drop from burial vaults produces another straitjacket .. if not, pax count goes up and I have to use greenies again .... bit of a con if you ask me!

I've also sent myself straitjackets from a support account and it came through as F3. Is this a bug?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
It's a bit of a bugger when you hit max pax on Possessed Passengers .. having to use greenies to get the pax count down and pray the next drop from burial vaults produces another straitjacket .. if not, pax count goes up and I have to use greenies again .... bit of a con if you ask me!

I've also sent myself straitjackets from a support account and it came through as F3. Is this a bug?
I refuse to use greenies for that. It has to be a bug and GI need to fix. I think some put in a support ticket for it. There is a lot of mention in other threads.

Device
  1. Windows PC

I am pretty sure it is not intentional from G! side. It just really bad luck that there are no other options to aquire jackets for now as long as we have this bug, unless you have stacks from previous event or use greenies.

Apparently this has been acknowledged on the Facebook page and a solution is being developed. I really think they need to reset the time left on the event, given that this is such a fundamental part of it.

And refund a bunch of greenies? Careless ... a logistic nightmare to unravel .. all they can do is issue a fix and extend the event completion time ... shocking!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
are you using the in game support? if you are they don't reply there. submit a ticket with this link:

https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form
I posted a query from the game itself (in settings menu) and got a response within 20 minutes. The usual response mind ‘we are aware of the issue and working to solve it. We will advise’ (or words to that affect)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
so lame... not enough straitjackets which sucks bc ive reached the limit on passengers

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
so lame... not enough straitjackets which sucks bc ive reached the limit on passengers
Can anyone say for sure, whether or not, you can or can't get straightjackets from visiting neighbors' burial vaults.

I haven't gotten any this way, there is no indication you can get them this way but neighbors keep visiting mine (which I wish they wouldn't as it just increases my maxed out possessed passengers) and someone, on FB, mentioned that as an option (not that I believe them).

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
Can anyone say for sure, whether or not, you can or can't get straightjackets from visiting neighbors' burial vaults.

I haven't gotten any this way, there is no indication you can get them this way but neighbors keep visiting mine (which I wish they wouldn't as it just increases my maxed out possessed passengers) and someone, on FB, mentioned that as an option (not that I believe them).
you cant...when you select your neighbors building it only shows a suitcase no straitjacket

Top Bottom