Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Still Visiting Planetariums? Why and Why Note? Or you have another Favorite Spots? Vote and Explain.

What building you most visits and why? Of course except Planetariums and Training Centers.

• Total voters

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Planetariums are the way to go. But I don't visit anymore except for quests. Takes too long. Anyways with 6 planetariums, training centers, rocket gardens and flight monuments I get enough drops. When I do visit it's normally for barrels of fuel. B17

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I go to Planetariums when I want exp, coins, and red launches collections.
I go to CBM when I want to try my luck on Mystery Bonus. To my surprise, we can get Sky Captain from Mystery Bonus. I only know because I got one before.
I go to Training Centers when I need to complete Notebook and Spacesuit for green and blue launches.

However now that I've got quite a few of them, I now mostly visit hangars to give extra 5 fuels to my neighbours and myself.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Cosmic fuel stations have great drop rates for field ration items. I often visit them.

I don't have enough neighbors with 5 planetariums to allow me to exclusively hit planetariums. Some neighbors with planetariums only have 1-3, and I usually have to round out my visiting somewhere with no planetariums at all!

Are field rations only good for green launches? Maybe I don't need to keep collecting them any more. I have 30 right now, versus only 2 space suits.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Cosmic fuel stations have great drop rates for field ration items. I often visit them.

I don't have enough neighbors with 5 planetariums to allow me to exclusively hit planetariums. Some neighbors with planetariums only have 1-3, and I usually have to round out my visiting somewhere with no planetariums at all!

There is a thread that lists people with multiple planetariums. Add them as friends and then in your favourites in your neighbours.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I'm still visiting only planetariums. Since fixing the bug looks like biggest problem for all launchers will be enough preparation sets for launching. With average of 40+ space chests per visit with friends in need you can get only 10 preps sets per day. With extensive launching soon many will be out of preps.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I'm still visiting only planetariums. Since fixing the bug looks like biggest problem for all launchers will be enough preparation sets for launching. With average of 40+ space chests per visit with friends in need you can get only 10 preps sets per day. With extensive launching soon many will be out of preps.

Then that seems to be my advantage as I'm not even close to starting launches yet but can visit planetariums already thanks to this thread. Hope to build up a pile until I'll start my first launch.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Then that seems to be my advantage as I'm not even close to starting launches yet but can visit planetariums already thanks to this thread. Hope to build up a pile until I'll start my first launch.
It looks like it in the beginning but as same as flight required item producing buildings, once you start with it at some higher pace, it will deplete fast. Many players do 200-300 launches per week, with income of 70 preps max per week, stock will be depleted soon.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Many players do 200-300 launches per week, with income of 70 preps max per week, stock will be depleted soon.

I'll see how much I can do when I get there and deal with the problems when I face them, not before. That's how I approach things in general and it saves me lots of unnecessary worrying, thus energy and time since I often realize that I problem I saw coming doesn't really hit me in the end.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Seems like the easiest solution to that conundrum would be don't try to do 200-300
launches per week if income will not support it. I don't do that many and have around
2000 preps so it won't affect me one way or the other. But to each their own as always
with this game. :cool:
Agree, but for steady income of tokens you need a lot of red launches (tokens needed for CBM) - I think basic idea is to decrease greenies production.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Planitariums all the way.
Despite the recent tragic development, planitariums are still better choice than anything else, with or w/o GD.
Getting less items drop does not mean planitariums became useless.
When low on green items, hit TC's.
This.

I do a lot of flights to observatories as well (they don't need catering) so I don't ever seem to have an issue. Plus I was hitting these before I even started doing Red Launches so I've got a couple hundred of all of them except for what I need for green and blue launches. Eventually I'll have to start nailing neighbors with tons of TC's but i'll cross that unfortunate bridge when I come to it.

Top Bottom