Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Still Visiting Planetariums? Why and Why Note? Or you have another Favorite Spots? Vote and Explain.

What building you most visits and why? Of course except Planetariums and Training Centers.

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
Recently I missed something. A friend of mine always visited my Cosmic Fuel Station.
I asked him, why? And he explained an incredible answer that I missed so far.
So, maybe I missed something and everyone has a better answer. This is also good for new Pilots to review. Recently I have @Agent_L said that visiting Planetariums give not much benefit anymore. Well, to me Agent L has the best calculation and make me think and calculate all over again. So Pilots, vote now......

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Lol Robby:D:ROFLMAO:
The next good option besides Planetariums & Training Center is CBM, Player's Visit CBM to complete the Collection and get those Mystery Bonus Set, Well I just heard that Duke Sells them again and again:D:D
No other building except Planetarium so what GD effect is gone, Something is better than nothing

Device
  1. Android
Lol Robby:D:ROFLMAO:
The next good option besides Planetariums & Training Center is CBM, Player's Visit CBM to complete the Collection and get those Mystery Bonus Set, Well I just heard that Duke Sells them again and again:D:D
No other building except Planetarium so what GD effect is gone, Something is better than nothing
But 1 guy visited my Cosmic Fuel Station. Not 1 or 2, 5 Cosmic Stations.

D

Deleted member 5399

@AJ
I've always been one for very long time, hitting up planetariums. Using Friend in need bonus it works out well for me to go across all of them.
But I admit the C/B/M buildings have been quite good to me in your city also.
Not so much with Golden Dice though, as planetariums were with the dice. Sometimes with them, I'd get entire collections flying out of just one.

D

Deleted member 5399

The answer is No.
CBM drop items for collections and the rewards from those collections are Mystery Bonus.
Agreed; like gaining a sky captain alarm clocks and family tickets all in one round of visiting.
BTW everyone 6 cosmic fuels in ANF2. 3 open for business. Have at it for visiting. lol doesn't mean I have to collect from them. Only when I visit too.
And no you can't build more than 6.

I still visit planetariums the collections for CBM take longer to complete than planetariums even
without GD. The amount of coins and exp from this far outpaces CBM so I see no reason to
change. I still complete between 15-30 collections per day with planetariums and I am quite
certain that won't happen with CBM/stone castle or anything else really. So yeah a minimum
of 20,000 coins and 10,000 exp seems like the best option to me.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Recently I have @Agent_L said that visiting Planetariums give not much benefit anymore.
I think it was misunderstanding. I think I said smth like "there is no reason to visit anything but Planetariums" because I believe that Planetariums are the best. They give so much in terms of coins, xp and space launches that they made visiting other neighbor buildings obsolete.
Where it comes to visiting CBM my feelings are that it would be better to visit Planetariums, complete the collections, earn coins and spend those 5000 coins at Duke's to buy Mystery Bonus. Just feelings, I haven't actually gave it much thought so far.

Cosmic Fuel Station drops only 2 collections so I don't see how it could be better than Planetarium.

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
Maybe there's a mission linken to Cosmic Station??? Maybe try fuel???I do not know....
I've moved the warehouse ,take up valuable space,energie and solid fuel they produce you can get easily from launch ready.And even more.
My visits are a little boring ....just only planetarium!!!!!

Top Bottom