Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Started on pad

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
First one I've done, not sure what to do, started and added some points.

If anyone wants to join or has suggestions jump on in....

Hi @Spork !

I am currently on air, it will finish in 2hours. So, if you are still on pad, I will be able to join :D !

So, I am going to add you :D !

Just look at my signature if you need something I can send you :D !

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
It’s up to you its your launch. As others have said they may join it would be polite to wait a bit longer. The flights takes 24 hours (unless somebody joins with a QL which i doubt at this stage for you but you never know) i will put some more in. If you done launch within 24hrs of starting you will loose with flight and items. I tend to wait for 3-5 people then launch.

Btw a QL, if you dont know is a Quantum Leap, if one person joins you flight the flight will take 2.5 hours not 24, if 2 join the flight will take 15 minutes, if 3 join instant-1 minute. Basically a QL shortens the flight by 90% or so.

It’s up to you its your launch. As others have said they may join it would be polite to wait a bit longer. The flights takes 24 hours (unless somebody joins with a QL which i doubt at this stage for you but you never know) i will put some more in. If you done launch within 24hrs of starting you will loose with flight and items. I tend to wait for 3-5 people then launch.

Btw a QL, if you dont know is a Quantum Leap, if one person joins you flight the flight will take 2.5 hours not 24, if 2 join the flight will take 15 minutes, if 3 join instant-1 minute. Basically a QL shortens the flight by 90% or so.

That is all great advice, thank you! (And I did not know what a QL was...)

I was planning on waiting for one more to end but AEROBRL has overtaken for first (not sure if that's a forum person or not). However, I am happy to have a successful first launch.

Obvious follow up question - How does one become able to do a QL?

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
so a number of ways to get a QL
1) do 100 launches of green gets you a ql
2) 100 launches of blue gets you a ql
3) 100 launches of red gets you a third
4) completing certain collections gets you ql. But these you have to do the actual space launches and obtain lunar maps. Then fly to these destinations to obtain collections.
5)i think coming first in a weekly launch flight might get you one, but never go for this as there are a number of lets say ‘fishy’ players on this game who manage to complete an impossible number of flights each week

Have you been on the wiki yet and had a good old read ??

Sorry had to do some work lol.
Yes you can remove people from the launch by the cross. Also what a lot of people do is when they get a lot of good forum members they unfriend non-forum members. 99% of forum member follow the etiquette of launches
I just recently made the decision to not add non forum members and begin to weed out non forum members from my list. I am building forum members as I upgrade buildings and now starting to do and participate in launch's. Furthermore, I will be more watchful on future launch's and if a non forum member shows up and overtakes 1st I will release them and then remove them.

so a number of ways to get a QL
1) do 100 launches of green gets you a ql
2) 100 launches of blue gets you a ql
3) 100 launches of red gets you a third
4) completing certain collections gets you ql. But these you have to do the actual space launches and obtain lunar maps. Then fly to these destinations to obtain collections.
5)i think coming first in a weekly launch flight might get you one, but never go for this as there are a number of lets say ‘fishy’ players on this game who manage to complete an impossible number of flights each week

Have you been on the wiki yet and had a good old read ??
I have done some wiki'ing and a lot of reading on the forum but there is still much to do. Thanks for filling me in on the QL info!

Top Bottom