Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey all. I've been playing AC for months now, and I've been hooked on it since Day 1. I just joined the forum a few days ago, and would like to form a Launch Group. Most members already are a part of launch groups, so I figured why not start my own. I'm looking for about 5 to 10 people to form a private group that will do launches to gain maps and of course money. The future plan is to form an alliance with this group and take on the world as a group of newbies called The Supernovas (One Piece fans will get it :D). I would like each member to meet the following criteria:
1) Able to do all 3 launch missions
2) Familiar with Launch Etiquette (other forums go into great detail about this)
3) Ambitious player with integrity who looks out for his/her fellow alliance member.
If you're willing to join, complete the following steps:
1) Comment in the thread
2) Send me a friend request

Look forward to meeting you all. Let's make some money! :greedy::D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Donralz @Phyllo @Izelman I was thinking you guys would be great candidates to form a launch party together, and maybe even an alliance later on. It would be good if we could do private launches and get a nice income flow...especially once we start getting QL's. I feel like all the most fortunate players have private launch groups that make coins quickly from QL parties...so as newcomers we need to form our own. @benfly123 you still have a way to go before you can do launches, but it would be cool if you joined once you can. If you guys are in, let me know. We can discuss here or make a private thread.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Maybe next month (30 days from today), my short term plan is to get that jumbo going by June 4. I have a lot of work to do for that to happen.
That's fine. I still need to build up resources myself. Just throwing the idea out there so that once you guys are set, we can get some launches up

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm still pretty new to the game... And only have a green launch pad. Not sure if that's up to par for what you're looking for.
That's no problem man. I actually want to do more green launches to get some space maps. Just aim to get all 3 launches in the future so that you can get the money you want to build up your city. From what I've learned, QL red launches are the way to get coins, but you need a solid team to do it right. That's why I'm putting one together. In the meantime, I plan on partaking in public launches to learn more

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
Me too. Every one in a while I get a notification to help another launch of a neighbor, but when I go in to see who's launching, it says none of my neighbors is doing a launch. Weird. You do any green launches in the past 4-5 days?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Me too. Every one in a while I get a notification to help another launch of a neighbor, but when I go in to see who's launching, it says none of my neighbors is doing a launch. Weird. You do any green launches in the past 4-5 days?

I can explain that. It means that you didnt select the same mission as your neighbor. This is why I want to form a launch group/alliance. You can designate the mission, when you want to fly, and claim 1st place unless you state otherwise. With a group of 4 to 5 of us, it would be easy to manage...and you wouldnt have to worry about hijacking. Once we start getting QL's after doing the space map collections, you can do multiple launches a day and get fuel and coins really quickly

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
Hey all. I've been playing AC for months now, and I've been hooked on it since Day 1. I just joined the forum a few days ago, and would like to form a Launch Group. Most members already are a part of launch groups, so I figured why not start my own. I'm looking for about 5 to 10 people to form a private group that will do launches to gain maps and of course money. The future plan is to form an alliance with this group and take on the world as a group of newbies called The Supernovas (One Piece fans will get it :D). I would like each member to meet the following criteria:
2) Familiar with Launch Etiquette (other forums go into great detail about this)
3) Ambitious player with integrity who looks out for his/her fellow alliance member.
1) Comment in the thread

Hey Navigata07,

it would be really nice to be a part of your launch group! at the moment i only have launch pad 1 but can also build launch pad 2. i sent you a friend request. if you need more details about my account just send me a private message!

Pat

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We won't be fully established for a bit, but if you're serious about getting all 3 pads soon, then it's cool. You can find most of the info above. Once I get about 5 to 7 people to confirm, then I'll probably close the group; want to keep it small.

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
A
1) Comment in the thread

Great idea as long as you promote fair play...
I would love to join this launch group only.
I'm very happy with my alliance

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Fair play would be all that's promoted. Launches will have simple yet specific rules. I will let you know what's decided once I've seen enough interest.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
My red pad is still under construction for another 2 days, I'm currently saving the 400.000 needed for MC3 and will build that once I got them.
Then I plan on upgrading my control tower, get another slice of land, another hangar, a second powerful delta, another catering, get my first laundry and then see how to go on from there. Possibly upgrading my terminal and my control tower once more, upgrading the repair base and get my first jumbo, so no green or blue pad for me for a long time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
My red pad is still under construction for another 2 days, I'm currently saving the 400.000 needed for MC3 and will build that once I got them.
Then I plan on upgrading my control tower, get another slice of land, another hangar, a second powerful delta, another catering, get my first laundry and then see how to go on from there. Possibly upgrading my terminal and my control tower once more, upgrading the repair base and get my first jumbo, so no green or blue pad for me for a long time.

1) Comment in the thread

hey I'm in

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah I know you're focused on the red for right now. Most of us are still getting established, so I know it will be a good while before we have all that we need. I want to build an alliance headquarters, but I haven't gotten to that point yet. Also, I'm still a part of an alliance, but it was only temporary because I always wanted to start my own. I'm willing to wait to form a team if I have the right set of people who are determined to increase our income, get space maps, and make a small but great alliance.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 grate idea, thanks for inviting me, I am in
Nice. Glad to hear it. As you can see, most of us aren't established as yet...I think I'm the only one currently with all 3 pads. It's going to take a while to get things going, but if it's based on the trade relationships I currently have with you guys, I think we can have a solid group here

Nice. Glad to hear it. As you can see, most of us aren't established as yet...I think I'm the only one currently with all 3 pads. It's going to take a while to get things going, but if it's based on the trade relationships I currently have with you guys, I think we can have a solid group here
I have also the 3 pads, we can start with small group and then extend the group when the other people will be ready

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh I thought you only had 2 for some reason. That's great! I need to do some green launches; I need some space maps.

Top Bottom