Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spring Is Here Mini-Game

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
So....I'm just curious. Has anyone actually gotten any AC from this mini-game in the current event?

1713832100193.png

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Well, here is another blue box. The chance of getting AC is 12.5% (1 in 8)

1713870597229.png

I had 13 AC. OK AC again. Now AC reads 14. So, yes the AC you get is ONLY 1. But considering that coins you get is 2-3, 1 is plenty. If you are looking for AC, then wait for Constellation Festival and Winter something event. You can get over 1000 AC (only if you click cars non stop while your hand is glued to the mouse. You get about 5AC per hour.

1713870650017.png

BTW, clicking on TAKE button is a one click wasted. AC is already in your stash. So, just press ESC key to close the window.

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
I don't know about you guys, but if I never play the game again until next year, I'll be happy. I'm soooooo tired of it now.
Yeah, the Musketeers has lost 7 players in the last 48 hours, people are getting really burned out and this event sure didn't help. I don't play the events much anymore since they have just become boring and repetitive at this point.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Funny you say that. I didn't play the game for 6 years myself. At least the game is playable now. It got to the point where it literally wasn't back then.
I don't know about you guys, but if I never play the game again until next year, I'll be happy. I'm soooooo tired of it now.

Task: 0/3 Manually speed up a flight to San Sebastian
Task: 0/9 Manually speed up a flight to Lagos
Task: 0/15 Manually speed up a flight to Lagos

So that's 18 games I need to play to clear out just one set of tasks. How do I feel?

View attachment 73418
Agree…. I have task 1 and 2 for Havana… they aren’t getting done…. I guess I’ll be joining the ranks of leavers soon…. Only 5 stars left….

Top Bottom