Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spring has come 2018

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
I don't 100% get the 'running wild' collection - it states clearly to obtain item's from neighbours residential buildings - yesterday I got 2/3 towards that collection from my own 6 Stone Castles. Yes, this is less than average but still better than using my clicks on my neighbours residential buildings.
2 out of three filled from my stone castles and the last from Alien Legacy drop:)

Of all my neighbours, only Madlen has a training center - unless I've missed them elsewhere!

And reading through the "Where can I get Running Wild items from list", Stone castles from friends aren't on there...View attachment 12984 View attachment 12985
You’re absolutely right. It’s not the stone castle, it’s that house with blue roof that also cost 12 greenies. I always forget its name in English...

Of all my neighbours, only Madlen has a training center - unless I've missed them elsewhere!

And reading through the "Where can I get Running Wild items from list", Stone castles from friends aren't on there...View attachment 12984 View attachment 12985
I can help you out with those trainingcenters got 3accounts with each 6 of them
just send me a pm and il give you the codes to connect :)

mo elbo

I like it too :cigar:
good idea @Wasted Eagle banner for veteran players.
I dont know how its worked:
For those who complete 3 years in the forum or more ? this we can call them veteran players and members (y)
The 700 stars and above ?
Those who complete 1000 red launches in a week ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:eek:
One out of the three right?! LOL I'll be 3 years here in November.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
Sitting out this Event, mostly because of spring projects,,like me Sailboat,,arr,,so I'll be cutting down on online time,,I noticed my forum neighbors are doing the event so I'll be gifting NETS,,,,

Top Bottom