Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spring has come 2018

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
If you chop a neighbour's flowers or catch their butterflies, that's 2 snowdrops and a tool. That tool gets another 2. - so 10 neighbours @ 5 'helps' x 4 snowdrops = 200.
Add nets/shears from gifts received, (say 20) so that's another 40.

So you can get 240 before chests or greenies. Or watching ads for free nets/shears.

Some players have a lot of leftovers from last year. I only had about 50 nets and 35 shears but others will have had a lot more.

I finished it so I’m just going to yawn at how uneventful that was while I collect my building
Btw in my opinion these changes in events serve one main purpose: to dry our resources of event items making future editions of the same event a bit more difficult to the veteran players

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Btw in my opinion these changes in events serve one main purpose: to dry our resources of event items making future editions of the same event a bit more difficult to the veteran players
Their main goal is to sell greens, coins, tokens or those new subscriptions.

This event is for the new players. Ivan said GI’s primary target is that new player, not the veteran. Alliance tasks/destinations/rewards and hard events (like 2016 Age of Ash) are for the veterans. I think we are severely outnumbered here, thus not their priority.

After a hard event like Age of Ash (although it was remarkably easier than last time) GI wants to give newer players an easy event to taste the victory of completing something, keeping them hooked while spending money.

If a veteran player does this type of events, it’s completed and stocked for the next times after only a few days. No drying resources here!

Besides that 100 items limit, you can clearly tell the game is not designed to challenge players with fuel/event rings, launching communities, communicating players, etc...

I always feel we’re only a bit of a soundboard to GI for bugs and gameplay improvement.

And yet we remain hooked while spending... :)

Last edited:
Their main goal is to sell greens, coins, tokens or those new subscriptions.

This event is for the new players. Ivan said GI’s primary target is that new player, not the veteran. Alliance tasks/destinations/rewards and hard events (like 2016 Age of Ash) are for the veterans. I think we are severely outnumbered here, thus not their priority.

After a hard event like Age of Ash (although it was remarkably easier than last time) GI wants to give newer players an easy event to taste the victory of completing something, keeping them hooked while spending money.

If a veteran player does this type of events, it’s completed and stocked for the next times after only a few days. No drying resources here!

Besides that 100 items limit, you can clearly tell the game is not designed to cope with players with fuel/event rings, launching communities, communicating players, etc...

I always feel we’re only a bit of a soundboard to GI for bugs and gameplay improvement.

And yet we remain hooked while spending... :)

I agree with a lot of this. I do think they will continue to throw the occasional hard event in there for the veteran players but they’ll be fewer. I wish they weren’t fewer but at least it’s a lot less whining about drop rates on this forum :)

There was one I couldn’t finish last year but the only other one I didn’t finish was Santa’s Big Day in 2016. I may have been about level 20 and that event was extremely challenging. I would just prefer if the event is gong to last two weeks that I’m lot able to finish it less than 4 hours after I download the update

I like when you all say veteran players.....
:p:p:p:p
We need a benner here..... Vet
I like it too :cigar:
good idea @Wasted Eagle banner for veteran players.
I dont know how its worked:
For those who complete 3 years in the forum or more ? this we can call them veteran players and members (y)
The 700 stars and above ?
Those who complete 1000 red launches in a week ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Training centers have a better drop rate. The drawback is that they don’t give snowdrops. From all residential buildings I feel that stone castles have better drop rate than the others.
Of all my neighbours, only Madlen has a training center - unless I've missed them elsewhere!

And reading through the "Where can I get Running Wild items from list", Stone castles from friends aren't on there... Screenshot_20180509-134513_Airport City.jpg Screenshot_20180509-134518_Airport City.jpg

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I don't 100% get the 'running wild' collection - it states clearly to obtain item's from neighbours residential buildings - yesterday I got 2/3 towards that collection from my own 6 Stone Castles. Yes, this is less than average but still better than using my clicks on my neighbours residential buildings.

I don't 100% get the 'running wild' collection - it states clearly to obtain item's from neighbours residential buildings - yesterday I got 2/3 towards that collection from my own 6 Stone Castles. Yes, this is less than average but still better than using my clicks on my neighbours residential buildings.
Except pick the right building you get items for space launches and spring time!

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

I think they've just re-purposed the current collection for the event, without re-wording or re-integrating everything properly. There must be metrics somewhere that say that people weren't clicking on neighbours' residential buldings ;)

I did notice that the butterfly nets you get in respect of this event are different to the butterfly nets which are part of the Lost and Found collection. At best that's lazy.

Top Bottom