Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Speed Up Flights Push Notification

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
One suggestion to GI to help those who rely on fuel catalysts to speed up flights, is to provide a notification when a flight can be sped up. Make it an option that the user can turn on or off. That way, they will never miss a speed up opportunity throughout the day.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The radar down flash ‘speed up’ instead of the remaining flight time when a particular flight hits the relevant point in time.
Right, but that's relevant while playing "in game". I mean a notification when you're just minding your business and suddenly the plane icon shows up (like with completing buildings, ongoing sales, and when all your flights are in their hangars and pilots "await your orders" :D). A push notification that you can turn on or off as desired.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Right, but that's relevant while playing "in game". I mean a notification when you're just minding your business and suddenly the plane icon shows up (like with completing buildings, ongoing sales, and when all your flights are in their hangars and pilots "await your orders" :D). A push notification that you can turn on or off as desired.
But with the speed up dont you only have like 30secs-1minute to get online and speed up with the catalyst ??

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
But with the speed up dont you only have like 30secs-1minute to get online and speed up with the catalyst ??
I think a minute probably. Either way, it still would be useful, and it's better than the current situation. If a player cares enough to get instantly notified to speed up a flight, that player is probably willing to get in the game right away. For me, it takes literally 5 seconds, because a majority of the time, AC is running in the background so that I can jump in and out instantly.

Top Bottom