1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Sparrow Helicopter Guide

Discussion in 'Helicopters Guides' started by Gt city, 8 December 2017.

1. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    upload_2017-12-8_17-30-15.png

For the first time, you’re able to visit the most remote and beautiful national parks on the planet by organizing heli-sightseeing tours. We’re happy to present you the Sparrow Helicopter!

Sparrow Helicopter is available for all players from level 8.
    [​IMG]
    Sparrow Helicopter

This helicopter is perfect for flights to National Parks.

Available models:

Sparrow
    [​IMG]
    Sparrow
    • Available at the store from level 8;
    • Price: 300 coins;
    • Capacity: 4 tourists.

Sparrow S1
    [​IMG]
    Sparrow S1

• Available at the store from level 8;
    • Price: 4 golden tokens and 40 silver tokens;
    • Capacity: 4 tourists;
    • Speed: 10% faster than the base model.

Sparrow S2
    [​IMG]
    Sparrow S2

• Available at the Alliance Office from level 8;
    • Price: 10 golden tokens and 100 silver tokens;
    • Capacity: 4 tourists;
    • Speed: 30% faster than the base model.
    [​IMG]
    Helicopter Pad Level 1

Helicopter Pad Level 1 is required for Sparrow maintenance. It can be purchased from the store for 200 coins.
    Helicopter Pad is both a “hangar” and “runway” for a helicopter, and is built on the airport side of your city.
    A new type of passengers — tourists — are required for helicopter flights. You can find out more about Tourists, Tourist Buildings, and Tourist Terminal here.
    Moreover, a special Fuel H is required for Helicopter. You can find more information about Fuel Station H and fuel H production here.
    You will also need additional items to send the flight off which can be produced in the Resource Base. Find out more about item production here.

If one of your helicopters breaks down, it’s a good idea to build a Repair Base H where it can be fixed:

[​IMG]
    Repair Base H Level 1

• Available from level 8;
    • Required for Sparrow helicopter maintenance;
    • Price: 3000 coins;
    • Up to 3 repair slots available.

New Flights

All following flights are available for players from level 8.

Training Flight H
    [​IMG]
    Training Flight H
    • Duration: 8 hours;
    • Requirements: 5 units of Fuel H, 4 tourists;
    • Rewards: 10 coins, and 5 experience points.

Yellowstone
    [​IMG]
    Yellowstone
    • Duration: 4 minutes;
    • Requirements: 5 unites of Fuel H, 4 tourists, and random additional items (can be produced in the Resource Base);
    • Rewards: 50 coins, 3 experience points, and random items, including items from Warm Welcome collection.

Lake Baikal
    [​IMG]
    Lake Baikal
    • Duration: 6 minutes;
    • Requirements: 5 unites of Fuel H, 4 tourists, a Varnish, and a Sensor (can be produced in the Resource Base);
    • Rewards: 65 coins, 5 experience points, and random items, including items from On the Hook collection.

Snowdonia
    [​IMG]
    Snowdonia
    • Duration: 8 minutes;
    • Requirements: 5 unites of Fuel H, 4 tourists, and random additional items (can be produced in the Resource Base);
    • Rewards: 80 coins, 6 experience points, and random items, including items from Photo Opportunity collection.

Fiordland
    [​IMG]
    Fiordland
    • Duration: 10 minutes;
    • Rewards: 95 coins, 8 experience points, and random items, including items from Long Hike collection.

Banff
    [​IMG]
    Banff
    • Duration: 12 minutes;
    • Rewards: 110 coins, 9 experience points, and random items, including items from Lucky Club collection.
    New Collections & Buildings (see next post)

Pilots, there’s no time to waste! Hurry to the helicopter pads, and visit world’s most beautiful national parks in Airport City!

All credit's goes to GI.
    If you like this post, click "Like" button. :love:

must_dash, user bb, Jostein and 5 others like this.
  2. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    New Collections & Buildings

Warm Welcome

[​IMG]
    Thermal Mug, Thermos, Thermal Bag, Thermal Socks, Thermal Underwear, Thermograph
    Take your tourists to Yellowstone on Sparrow helicopter to acquire items for Warm Welcome collection. You will receive 200 coins, 100 experience points, a Thermograph (collectible item), and a Sauna for every collection completed!
    [​IMG]
    Sauna
    Sauna

Produces 6 coins every 5 minutes, and boosts Passenger production by 1% in the buildings nearby.

On the Hook
    [​IMG]
    Spinning Rod, Fishing Reel, Stowing Line, Feeder, Fishing Lure, Inflatable Boat
    Not only will a trip to Lake Baikal leave your tourists in awe, it will also bring you items for On the Hook collection. You will receive 200 coins, 100 experience points, an Inflatable Boat (collectible item), and a Fishing Store for every collection completed.
    [​IMG]
    Fishing Store

Fishing Store
    Produces 9 coins every 10 minutes, and boosts Passenger production by 1% in the buildings nearby.

Photo Opportunity
    Snowdonia is famous for its breathtaking views. Photo op! Pun intended, as you can find items for Photo Opportunity collection there. Your tourists will get great shots, and you will receive 200 coins, 100 experience points, a Camera bag (collection item), and a Optical Store for every collection completed.
    [​IMG]
    Tripod, Flash, Extra Battery, Camera Strap, Telephoto Lens, Camera Bag

[​IMG]
    Optical Store

Optical Store
    Produces 13 coins every 20 minutes, and boosts Passenger production by 2% in the buildings nearby.

Long Hike
    Flying over Fiordland is great, and hiking there is even better. Stock up with trekking gear! You will get 200 coins, 100 experience points, a National Park Ticket (collectible item), and a Tour Stall for every collection completed!
    [​IMG]
    Trekking Boots, Hiking Pants, Travel Backpack, Tourist Wallet, National Park Map, National Park Ticket
    Tour Stall
    [​IMG]
    Tour Stall

Produces 19 coins every hour, and boosts Passenger production by 2% in the buildings nearby.

Lucky Club
    Take your tourists to Banff — Canada’s Oldest National park, and get a chance to find collectible items for the Lucky Club collection. You will receive 200 coins, 100 experience points, a Golf Ball (collectible item), and a Golf Club building for every collection competed.
    [​IMG]
    Driver Club, Wood Club, Hybrid Club, Iron Club, Putter Club, Golf Ball
    Golf Club
    [​IMG]
    Golf Club
    Produces 30 coins every 4 hours, and boosts Passenger production by 3% in the buildings nearby.

Pilots, there’s no time to waste! Hurry to the helicopter pads, and visit world’s most beautiful national parks in Airport City!

All credit's goes to GI.
    If you like this post, click "Like" button. :love:

Jostein, Husam, Harcourt and 4 others like this.
  3. thank you @Gt city for that nice guide! (y)

Gt city likes this.
  4. Thanks

5. @Gt city
    Is there for crossbill Helicopter guide same to this one ?

6. Therkyn

Therkyn Active Member

iPhone
    03f21qwp
    Therkyn
    Hi, so I find the Fishing Store is 1% Coins within 1 radius & the Optical Store is 2% Coins within 1 radius [above says passenger production]

Nice guide! -t

Husam likes this.
  7. Resource Base.jpg
    Those who want to start doing Helicopter flights keep in your mind that you need thousands of these items:
    Microcircuit, Gear, Varnish, Sensor.
    Start to build Resource base if you can build the 6 also upgraded it will help you but if you cannot upgraded just build the 6 buildings.
    Good Luck All (y)

8. They changed this flight to 2 minutes FYI
    Also only 50 flights needed for three stars, as opposed to 100 previously :)

Agent_L, Therkyn and Gt city like this.
  9. Therkyn

Therkyn Active Member

iPhone
    03f21qwp
    Therkyn
    So they did! Good eyes! -t

reuvenk and Agent_L like this.
  10. Docman

Docman New Member

iPad
    03byim4o
    Docman
    Are helicopters worth completing seems an awful lot of work and rewards not great?

11. Teboho

Teboho 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    Completing for stars, yes but for rewards the less said the better.

Docman likes this.
  12. Docman

Docman New Member

iPad
    03byim4o
    Docman
    Thank you might consider doing once I’m further into game when I have more coins to make the fuel.

Teboho likes this.
  13. Therkyn

Therkyn Active Member

iPhone
    03f21qwp
    Therkyn
    Technically Sparrow is profitable... Below are my notes... Once I noticed no real difference between 30 flights and 100 flights, I slowed down, I update when I need to rush flights... but I got stuck for another month on Silver, so these days I'm rushing planes not helos.

Anyway, below is destination, the # of flights to create the average, and average profitability of the flights. Note, this assumes you are using the 5 fuel in 2 minutes only. If you use 18/10, I think you immediately become unprofitable ... though that may be an exaggeration because I think Snowdonia still gives you like 0.5 profit per flight using 18/10... but seriously, it must be the 5/2 to minimize the hurt.

Yellowstone-100 flights-Avg Profit 7.6 coins
    Lake Baikal-52 flights- Avg Profit 9.5 coins
    Snowdonia-50 flight-Avg Profit 9.4
    Fiordland-50 flights-Avg Profit 9.0
    Banff-50 flights-Avg Profit 7.5 coins
    Iguazu Falls-49 flights-Avg Profit -39.8
    Angel Falls-31 flights-Avg Profit -56.2
    Victoria Falls-30 flights-Avg Profit -64.5
    Niagra Falls-24 flights- Avg Profit -108.8
    Rideau Falls-23 flights-Avg Profit -164.7
    Awaiting $$ to waste on Goldfinch, but have 100 of each item for Goldfinch once I have one...

-t