Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spare wire needed

38 viewers and 2 responses. Have you worked out why, yet?
@SABRED there are threads dedicated to trading. There is one for each platform as well as the general trading discussion one.

I looked and of the last 20 threads here 7 of them are yours. You may have a lot more success if you’d use the trading threads that all the others use and by keeping your signature up to date. If I were sending you a gift based on your profile you’d be getting an Oscillating Beacon because that is the first thing listed in your priority list.

I also don’t know how many neighbors you have that are members of this forum but I’d highly recommend you dump all the people you have no way to communicate with and trade with neighbors here. Something as simple as that and adding a SW after your display name would yield you at least 10 wires a day. Some people change this daily and I’ll bet they have no problems getting the items they need

One last bit of friendly advice would be to plan ahead for things. Needing 1 or 2 of a certain type of item will just leave you chasing the game. It’s a lot less stressful to plan ahead a little bit so you have time to get the things you need.

I hope this helps...I just think you’re making things harder on yourself than they need to be

Top Bottom