Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space waiting room

The other day i was collecting coins as you do, and clicked too fast. Way too fast, I suddenly found myself in a space flight waiting room, but NO idea which colour!

Would it be possible just to put a small green or blue or red square somewhere or the launch icon for green, blue or red, so you know where you are? Alternatively put the rocket into the launch pad when you open a launch, not when you start adding.

Had to start a launch to work it out. Green! Thanks @Steveb for ql to get me home quicker.

Madge

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
The other day i was collecting coins as you do, and clicked too fast. Way too fast, I suddenly found myself in a space flight waiting room, but NO idea which colour!

Would it be possible just to put a small green or blue or red square somewhere or the launch icon for green, blue or red, so you know where you are? Alternatively put the rocket into the launch pad when you open a launch, not when you start adding.

Had to start a launch to work it out. Green! Thanks @Steveb for ql to get me home quicker.

Madge
No problem at all.

Madge
Tap the flights box
Tap the rocket icon
Tap fly for each pad
The one that’s open will take you right to the lobby.

I could be wrong about this one but isn’t the space launch button that appears on your game screen different for each pad?

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
No its identical for each launch.

Why should i have to chase around to find which one is open. Put a traffic light on the launch waiting room!
Actually it is different on my game. Each launch icon is different - apogee, prometheus and lunar all have different icons for the "spaceship launch" button/icon.

But. I play on IOS and I do not know what Android looks like.

Why would anyone want to use such a crooked sytem as Android, by the Recidivist Kings of Theft Google? :rage:

(Sorry Madge. I dont like Google anything) :shy:

Actually it is different on my game. Each launch icon is different - apogee, prometheus and lunar all have different icons for the "spaceship launch" button/icon.

But. I play on IOS and I do not know what Android looks like.

Why would anyone want to use such a crooked sytem as Android, by the Recidivist Kings of Theft Google? :rage:

(Sorry Madge. I dont like Google anything) :shy:
But once youve clicked and waiting you dont know where you are, icon or no icon. There is no icon when you are stuck in waiting room. Like or not like google changes nothing!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Tap the flights box
Tap the rocket icon
Tap fly for each pad
The one that’s open will take you right to the lobby.

I could be wrong about this one but isn’t the space launch button that appears on your game screen different for each pad?
@Madge59230 its different for each launch. Green launches have a small rocket, blue launches should have a lander, and the red launch a space shuttle

@Madge59230 its different for each launch. Green launches have a small rocket, blue launches should have a lander, and the red launch a space shuttle
My whole point was when you are in the waiting room titled Space Program, there is nothing to indicate WHICH program you are in. The space rockets on the apron dont change until you join or start a launch. All I was saying is put a trafffic light on the space program screen.

Yes I can go running round trying to work out where I am, but would a coloured light be so complicated. And Please, Ive played this game long enough to know what the icon is!!!! Thats not what I was asking!!!!!

20190212_214801.png

My whole point was when you are in the waiting room titled Space Program, there is nothing to indicate WHICH program you are in. The space rockets on the apron dont change until you join or start a launch. All I was saying is put a trafffic light on the space program screen.

Yes I can go running round trying to work out where I am, but would a coloured light be so complicated. And Please, Ive played this game long enough to know what the icon is!!!! Thats not what I was asking!!!!!

View attachment 18234
Sure, it could be handy, but closing the lobby and looking at the icon is not that hard work...

Top Bottom