Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Space ship launched and returned...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048atjpq
Username
SSEnrich
I claim my prize and everything seems fine. I leave the game for and hour or two to do other things and when I come back my money, experience points and rewards are gone. When I click on spaceship launch it asks if I want to join a friend or start one on my own. Can't believe this. So incredibly crappy experience. Fake game!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Sounds like your game never saved properly. If you are going to leave the game for a while, then visit Madlen (or Renata) to force save the game with the servers (as long as you are online). This should help future occurrences of this happening from stopping.

I personally make sure I do this (or click on the google play joypad) to get the game to sync/save with the servers now, a pain in the *** but necessary to avoid future annoyances.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@SSE Unfortunately yes - you could always open a ticket to GI asking for compensation but it probably won't be given. You should have the items you used in the launch back in your inventory. This might of happened previously with flights etc, but only you have just noticed. Try to always remember and save the game, otherwise it will be a slower process of levelling up and progressing.

Top Bottom