Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space party 13-10-2017 award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Done!

Attachments

• d751_Quantum.jpg
    d751_Quantum.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 134

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I made my 77 trips to the moon and back. Special thanks to some spectacular "ground crew" members @KenDuckySmith, @SS1, @Davescharf, and @benfly123 who were hosting launches and allowed me to tag along. Most of my flights i rode in the special passenger capsule back in the cargo bay but didn't get too cold because we were up and down so fast thanks to all of those fellow astronauts who were using QLs. I was glad for the thermal underwear on a couple of those 2.5 hour flights but I survived. :p:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Screenshot_20171115-112614.png

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Sorry, Sorry, everybody, My bad, I made a mistake, thanks to Navigata07 who replied very fast but I forgot to delete it on this thread, very sorry for the confusion.

Mimi

Attachments

• 1copyScreenshot (3) - Copy.png
    1copyScreenshot (3) - Copy.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 319
  • 2copyScreenshot (2) - Copy.png
    2copyScreenshot (2) - Copy.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 301
  • 3copyScreenshot (4) - Copy.png
    3copyScreenshot (4) - Copy.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 298
  • z4copyScreenshot(5) - Copy.png
    z4copyScreenshot(5) - Copy.png
    577.9 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
From Mimi,
Most of all my neighbours know that my game is young. So, as soon I complete a red prep. I am launching. I am always happy when I complete the Dark Side of the Moon collection cause the Infrared Telescope is the hardest item to get for me, the Lunar Landing Gear doesn't drop so often.

But something is wrong. When I complete that collection, it doesn't add to the red prep.
On the screenshot, you will see that I completed the collection but it didn't add up. The time is at the bottom right of the screen.

It is easy for a small player like me to see that something is wrong and I just hope that it doesn't happen to the big players cause it's almost impossible for them to verify. They have hundreds of collections and they can collect hundreds of collection every day.

I knew that I couldn't make 77 red launches in a week but I didn't know that there was a bug while trying to get close to it.

I will send a ticket to GI but...... My main goal of this post is to let all the players know that maybe they don't get exactly what they have worked hard for by spending time and money every day.

Maybe it's worth it to take note on this specific collection, hoping that it doesn't happen with any other collections, but I know that it could be impossible for some players to do it.

P.S. For the next days, we will take a look into Rocky's game to see if the same thing happen in his game.

Mimi

see the time 5:03, (no.9)

View attachment 10291

Missing infrared telescope at 5:03
View attachment 10292

See the time 5:04 (no.10)

View attachment 10293

Still missing infrared telescope at 5:04
View attachment 10294
Hi mimi are you mistaken because for the infra red telescope you need to complete the distand prospect i dont see it on the screenshots
upload_2017-11-17_16-44-21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom