Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space party 13-10-2017 award

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Completed and thanks to everyone for the succesful launches
Screenshot_2017-11-14-11-46-09.png

How do you launch 77 missions in 5 days when each one takes 24 hours?

pmanbox
level 64
134 stars
Usualy when a launchparty starts in this case event most off the bigger players will start and try to do the event as fast as possible
so iff you have some off these players as neighbors they dont minde you hopping on and taking the rides with them (keep in mind you have to have enoughf prep to be able to join in the first place)and mostly there will be 4 to 6qls involved in such a party and this means instand return and making it verry easy to complete like it was in my case just a bit under 4hours .
once you are a bit advanced player you can even switch between multiple off your neighbors that are having a party at the same time in between launches you switch to a other neighbor wilest landing you hop on the next thats almost filled upp and so on at this speed you have to be realy expirianced and fast
so get a few powerfull neighbors and save up some prep and you will see that its no big deal
if you check the rankings in red launches you will see that some allready pased 400launches today second day off the event

Last edited:

pmanbox

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
pmanbox
Username
pmanbox
Usualy when a launchparty starts in this case event most off the bigger players will start and try to do the event as fast ass possible
so iff you have some off these players as neighbors they dont minde you hopping on and taking the rides with them (keep in mind you have to have enoughf prep to be able to join in the first place)and mostly there will be 4 to 6qls involved in such a party and this means instand return and making it verry easy to complete like it was in my case just a bit under 4hours .
once you are a bit advanced player you can even switch between multiple off your neighbors that are having a party at the same time in between launches you switch to a other neighbor wilest landing you hop on the next thats almost filled upp and so on at this speed you have to be realy expirianced and fast
so get a few powerfull neighbors and save up some prep and you will see that its no big deal
if you check the rankings in red launches you will see that some allready pased 400launches today second day off the event

Thanks, I thought I was fairly far along until I found this site and realized I am still in training wheels....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom