Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Launches (Amazon ONLY)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
This is a separate space launch thread for people who downloaded the Amazon Store version of Airport City.

It is separate because as far as I can tell there are maybe only 5 people with this version on the forum, and it is much easier to check this thread for us than to check the main space launch thread which is filled with people we can not visit or join in launches.

Anyway, I'm ready to launch a rocket, and since in the only other launch I did I got the 'silver prize', I would like to go for the gold prize this time around.

I propose that for whoever joins this thread, we all take turns going for the gold prize.

I don't really know what an equitable distribution is, but I would assume something like this:
Gold contributes around 800 pts
2x Silver contribute around 400-500 points each

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am0ms56o
Username
Archer
I am using a kindle fire and have not yet reached the rocket launch yet. When I get there I will be glad to help. I only have been playing for a few days now mainly because I saw the game come across as an add and thought I would try it. As I have said on another post I thank all the people who have added needed parts for upgrading the needed buildings as well as input to what order to do them in. Hope to see your airport at some time.
archer

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
Well an hour after i posted this, the launch completed. Though I had already contributed 600 points and counting, someone jumped in and contributed 1000 to take gold.
So far I've done 3 launches now total, all of them giving me 2nd place Silver prize.
And the silver prize appears to be worthless, since all three times I've opened it I have not gotten any of the "Space Odyssey" collection at all. :(

Also, since you only have 24 hours to get the points you need, it means you definitely can not rely on the "money" cost items for more than roughly 200-250 points.

Anyway, I need to save up more launch-ready boxes before I can try for gold again. But I'm willing to join anyone else's launch in the mean time.

Top Bottom