Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launch removal

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Twice now I have been removed from a space launch after contributing the most points. After contacting GI about this I'm told this is ok so I loose all my points and all the parts that I put in, but they keep my points ! How unbelievable is this and how unfair is it? Its incredible that anyone would even consider this selfish method to play a game and its about time it is stopped. Thanks to YURPA for his latest selfish and disgraceful way to play. You suck big time.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Twice now I have been removed from a space launch after contributing the most points. After contacting GI about this I'm told this is ok so I loose all my points and all the parts that I put in, but they keep my points ! How unbelievable is this and how unfair is it? Its incredible that anyone would even consider this selfish method to play a game and its about time it is stopped. Thanks to YURPA for his latest selfish and disgraceful way to play. You suck big time.
GI has nothing to do with it. It's just an option for launch leaders (openers). Yes, the problem is that if you put too much points you are affecting someone strategy or agreement with other players. You have 2 options:
1. try to communicate with launch opener (if it is a part of forum) to see where is the problem
2. avoid launching with specific player

I was not in the launch but it could be that you did something that is called hijack the launch (when you add points to pass over player that had different plan/arrangement with other players).

Also this forum is not intended for mentioning other players name in bad connotations.

Device
  1. Android
Maybe they are waiting the 3rd QL....
Like Kesh said, you need to know the opener.
So you can talk what is the rules.
Sorry for what happened.

Hi Rob,

Best to start your own launch to avoid being kicked out
(some people might interpret putting too much points as attempting to hijack).

Try to join a free-for-all QL launch if you want to race against the 24 hour timer.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
See, if you'll respect the positions of the players on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd position then it'll all be fine.
Here the common accepted notion is that a person who has invested 576 points before u then its better not to surpass that player. Once if you'll do you may be ignored or forgiven considering it as a mistake. If you'll do it again and again then it'll be seen as deliberate attempt to hijack the top positions & you'll end up getting the "deliberate" kicks.

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
I Agree With Agent L put about 96 point in until you get to know them or stretch it to 216 after a few or they think you are hijacking their launch. Luckily i haven't had it happen to me yet or done it to anyone yet before i did i would pm them to ask them not to do it again if they did repeat i think i would remove them from my neighbours list 1st to save the hassle from them.

Top Bottom