Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SniperFury

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi friends!
Here's another good game I stick with for about year already. I'm found of it and I enjoy it every day.
I'm running a small team of marksmen in a shooter game and we desperately need more gun members! :)
sniper-fury-gameplay-3.jpg

The game is great all around - in economics, generous rewards, action, best graphics among all other sniper games I've seen, technical support live people equipped with real not plastic brains, etc, etc.

SniperFury doesn't beg/squeeze money from you with hidden buttons in every corner, I actually never spent a euro on that and yet managed to collect a good stash and quite an arsenal. Events run one after another with little breaks in between, no time to get boring, no stupid impossible missions like click a rare building 1000 times, lol.

Windows | Android | IOS | Steam

If you're gonna try it - please use my code [efaa] to receive a welcome reward. Our Clan is called "Sniper Lovers" - welcome to join us, we help each other and glad to see new fighters.

Shoot your questions here. (y) (y)

Top Bottom