Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General SMB2 vs. SMB4

Which one is better?

• SMB2

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • SMB4

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Planetarium is of course the most desirable building on SMB packages, what makes sense why most of people here prefer SMB2 , when looking into it I am not sure SMB2 is really the best option, here is the numbers:

SMB2 10 buildings are-
1 - planetarium
8 - 2*2 buildings +20 population
1 - 1*1 building +20 population
That’s make the chance to get important building on 10%.

SMB4 10 buildings are -
3 - population +50
2 - pax bonuses
5 - population +20
This makes the chance on 50%.

What do you think? Which one is better?

Population bonuses are worthless to me. If I weren’t going to roll the dice of SMB2 then I’d maybe go for the one with Astronaut Acadamies and Training Centers instead
The one with training center is the one we receive for free in our daily bonus, not sure I will pay for something I can get for free.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Personally i dont really care for any of buildings that drops items for space launches (planetarium,training centers ,astronaut academy) i get many launch ready boxes from my space monument buildings and daily visits.
I do like The "ski resort" from MSB3 that drops a collective item per day ,any kind of pax buildings and pax,coin boosters

The thing is I've been playing this game for almost 3 months, and I login everyday. I got 2 free buildings from the "daily login", but definitely nothing about MSB.

Maybe it starts from a specific level? Or only for old players (like the 100-limit difference between older and newer players) (n)
First building is a aero club, second is a saloon, third is a power station, fourth and beyond are MSB

First building is a aero club, second is a saloon, third is a power station, fourth and beyond are MSB

Really MSB ?
I'm still on the power station one (@VdW9 : go to you collection list, and scroll to the bottom, complete. you will see at the end the daily collections, and you have a MSB for the last one).

Good to learn that the last is repeating each time. I was thinking we had to redo all the four first daily collection before doing again the MSB one. Really good news.

Top Bottom