Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Small Oil Refinery - Ignore

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
89785D26-BCDE-4880-9A42-E8B885816AA1.jpeg
Here’s mine

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Did you build it to level 3, if so you are only allowed to build one and after completion it will disappear from your store.
Oh really? No, it's only a level 1, but I didn't know I could only build one. I bought it before they added the count feature to the store in the last update. I assumed I could build 6, like most other things.
Oh well, that's solved then. :(

Edit: I see it doesn't say that only one Powerful Oil Refinery can be built, so I'm not sure it was that clear.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Still think its an issue if your only at lvl 1. Mine is at lvl 2 and i can still see it.
Can you still see the Control Tower, Terminal and Town Hall in your store, for upgrading?
I'm assuming that when they were all removed from the store, the oil refineries went too, if they could only be upgraded, not built.
But, then you have a later version, with helicopters. So, maybe something was changed in that version.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Crashfree
major airport side buildings only one of each can be built.
Control tower and terminal are currently up to level 11. repair base up to level 7
Reserve hanger level 3. Allaince reserve hanger also up to level 3
Rocket garden 6 only.
Service building like flight catering, laundry, etc you can have six of.
buildings like refinery, coal plant and other which provide electricity and are interchangeable between airport and city side. I do not believethere currently is a limit, that may change in the future.

Top Bottom