Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Slightly shorter production times

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I guess that most "serious" players have their regular times to pick up productions. E.g. 6 AM and 6 PM for catering. However, we are all human and no robots, so it might be that we collect the production a bit later than when it was ready. The next production will then also be ready later again which will push the time further and further backwards.
I'd find it good to have the production time changed from 12:00h to 11:55h or even 11:50h so that we have a chance of sticking to our regular schedules even when we were a bit late every now and then. Even half an hour could be made up for again within a week or so and we would not lose a production somewhere in between just because it was pushed to some time in the middle of the night when we're supposed to be sound asleep.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I guess that most "serious" players have their regular times to pick up productions. E.g. 6 AM and 6 PM for catering. However, we are all human and no robots, so it might be that we collect the production a bit later than when it was ready. The next production will then also be ready later again which will push the time further and further backwards.
I'd find it good to have the production time changed from 12:00h to 11:55h or even 11:50h so that we have a chance of sticking to our regular schedules even when we were a bit late every now and then. Even half an hour could be made up for again within a week or so and we would not lose a production somewhere in between just because it was pushed to some time in the middle of the night when we're supposed to be sound asleep.
you have that option but 30 seconds only - if you want to speed up further - there is always "pay with greenies" option

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
you have that option but 30 seconds only - if you want to speed up further - there is always "pay with greenies" option

I know and I guess that is exactly why they do it this way but I'd still find it nice to have this tiny reduction in time to help us humans without needing greenies for it. ;)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I know and I guess that is exactly why they do it this way but I'd still find it nice to have this tiny reduction in time to help us humans without needing greenies for it. ;)
30 seconds is for free, and Idoubt someone use greenies for speed ups - there are mystery super bonuses that gave you instant collect.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
30 seconds is ok for cottages, but for anything longer - meh. I postulate it be changed to a percentage of the collection time, eg 1 minute per every hour.

Yeah, I would really like GI to change those 24 hours production time to something less, like 21, 22 or 23 hours.
That is the way with Pokemon Go, you can collect coins from gyms every 21 hours, which is very helpful with your daily routine. No need to stay up later and later to click on the adventure buildings.

We are creatures of habit, so if the game helps us keep our schedule, we end up playing more.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
30 seconds is for free, and Idoubt someone use greenies for speed ups - there are mystery super bonuses that gave you instant collect.

Just tried on my flight catering and it did not offer 30 seconds for free, it was greenies until the very last second. Is that different on Windows than it is on other platforms?

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
I've always thought it would make more sense to allow us to pick up within the next time frame without penalty. Let's say the production item is produced every 12 hours. It would produce the first one and leave it waiting as collectible. But the clock would start on the next one. As long as I picked up before the second one finished (at the 24 hour relapsed time mark) I wouldn't be penalized. I would pick 2 in 24 hours but not have to hit exact on the time it was complete. Same thing could apply for buildings on the 24 hour clock earned from Adventure flights

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I've always thought it would make more sense to allow us to pick up within the next time frame without penalty. Let's say the production item is produced every 12 hours. It would produce the first one and leave it waiting as collectible. But the clock would start on the next one. As long as I picked up before the second one finished (at the 24 hour relapsed time mark) I wouldn't be penalized. I would pick 2 in 24 hours but not have to hit exact on the time it was complete. Same thing could apply for buildings on the 24 hour clock earned from Adventure flights

I think we'd all be happy with that solution but I doubt G! would implement it since they still want us to spend greenies on it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Just tried on my flight catering and it did not offer 30 seconds for free, it was greenies until the very last second. Is that different on Windows than it is on other platforms?

I found what I did wrong in the meantime:
While flights simply slide from "56 fuel" to "speed up for free", that is not the case with productions, at least not in the windows version.
So if I click on the flight catering and see it still needs 33 seconds, I need to close it again and reopen it 3 seconds later to then be able to speed it up for free. Seems the game is not so consistent in its handling.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
No, it doesn't make sense. The whole concept of "tap every X" is meant only to keep the players engaged in with the game. Why there is the tapping anyway? It could just send one catering to your inventory twice a day without you even launching the game (bit like Madlen's daily gift). Instead, we get many buildings with different timers so there is always something to click.

Device
  1. Android
I used greenies to speed up by mistake once, I was clicking too fast.

This is exactly what GI wants to have. Come on GI, make more buttons that let's click accidentally and pay greenies!

This is the only GOOD things that GI developer is able to implement into the game,
we all know that even proper game saving is too hard for you to implement...

Top Bottom