Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SimCity Build It.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
One thing I did learn is that you want to be careful not to level up too fast or you won't have money when you get the fire and police departments and people get mad and abandon the city real fast when you don't protect them properly.

I think the best advice is took ahead when building. Knowing that you'll need fire, police, health etc, The Roads were my worst problem.:eek: I see a lot of cities that only use parallel roads, no crossroads. That would be a whopping road widening bill :eek: maybe they take the crossroads out later to make way for more buildings?:cautious:

When will you be joining us @FlyingFalcon?

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
OK, a word or 2 about the strategy required...
-Watching free videos is the best (only?) way to get greens, use them wisely however, some buildings are purchased with gold or blue keys
-Moving buildings around isn't easy when they are so tall you can't see around them.
-Some items take up to 3 hours to make (I do those overnight or buy them from Trade Center)
-You need a good memory to save the items needed for cargo ship or planes b/c same items may be required for building
-Worst pet peeve: when you check to make sure building is safe from fire, you must X out of fire, etc.
-it's easy to get carried away doing tasks, just ask Miss #2 on the leaderboard :rolleyes::D
-Absolute worst thing? Clicking on everything in AC and sending gifts will seem like a big chore.:(

I hope others will correct my mistakes here :oops: When corrected I'll add to the Area 51 thread
Hi Mia I use to play this game a long time ago if I get a chance later will see if I can still load my game, and may join you guys ;)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I might give this a try soon, trying not to get hooked on another micro transactions game but ah... :D

Anyway might I suggest you hold off on making a area51 thread for a while if you want to get more people interested in the game. If they/we can't see what's going on there is nothing to get us hooked to come play with you ;)

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I might give this a try soon, trying not to get hooked on another micro transactions game but ah... :D

Anyway might I suggest you hold off on making a area51 thread for a while if you want to get more people interested in the game. If they/we can't see what's going on there is nothing to get us hooked to come play with you ;)
I suggested the area51 thread for more detailed conversations ie trading and the like. I would still keep this thread open for posting photos of city's and general discussion

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
OK, a word or 2 about the strategy required...
-Watching free videos is the best (only?) way to get greens, use them wisely however, some buildings are purchased with gold or blue keys
-Moving buildings around isn't easy when they are so tall you can't see around them.
-Some items take up to 3 hours to make (I do those overnight or buy them from Trade Center)
-You need a good memory to save the items needed for cargo ship or planes b/c same items may be required for building
-Worst pet peeve: when you check to make sure building is safe from fire, you must X out of fire, etc.
-it's easy to get carried away doing tasks, just ask Miss #2 on the leaderboard :rolleyes::D
-Absolute worst thing? Clicking on everything in AC and sending gifts will seem like a big chore.:(

I hope others will correct my mistakes here :oops: When corrected I'll add to the Area 51 thread
Some materials take upto 6 hours to produce. Yep memory is a must lol especially when it takes a number of hours to produce, easy to go off making other quicker stuff then having your warehouse full :-(
Planning ahead, for police/fire/hospitals is important but you have to think about education/transportation and entertainment as well.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
When will you be joining us [USER=7762 said:
@FlyingFalcon[/USER]?

I'm on level 15. It's going a little slower than I thought because of having to put in all the services. I just got everybody happy again after building a city dump and getting rid of the trash. I've got 6 factories humming and a 5 shops putting out supplies. I've been selling a bunch of it over at the world trade center to make the money to buy all the needed buildings.

As you progress through the game you Reduce production time of items by upgrading each individual store (can upgrade to 1,2,3 stars - 3 stars reduces production time x 20%)

You can also upgrade residential buildings (Epic Project) by completing requests for goods and collecting tokens within a 24 hour period. After you have completed the Epic Project your residential building then produces speed up tokens (Bronze, Sliver, Gold) every 24 hours to be used to speed up production of goods, each token lasts for 1 hour when used.

Bronze speed up x2
Silver speed up x4
Gold speed up x12

Have included a few screenshots

IMG_1219.jpg
IMG_1217.jpg

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
We finally got a couple tips in on the Area 51 thread. Post your Sim game name and forum name if you want to be added to it.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Also for the new peeps, visit Daniel's city by clicking on the people icon (top left) He often has good deals and you can see just how large and how much neat stuff there is to buy :greedy::greedy::greedy: Have y'all seen the climbing red & purple bug? :eek::eek::eek:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I'm not certain that he has it, but I've seen it around, really creepy! What those guides say tho, buy everything from Daniel that you possibly can. Visit several times a day for those of you that aren't at the Trade Center yet, btw, it sounds like the stock market opening bell.:)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Update on my gameplay? Loving It! :love::love::love:
Have unleashed a couple disasters:eek:
Have built both Parisian & London homes:cool:
Have been enjoying the Contest of Mayors (y)(y)(y)
(some assignments give you hours or days)

STILL # 2 in my league :D:D:D

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I'm #1 :D:D:D in my Contest of Mayors League. Also reached level 24 and will be doing Epic Projects soon, can't wait.:happy:

I wish someone could record what happens in these cities. Since I turned the sound on :rolleyes: The sounds of the planes, birds and even crickets at night all lead to a mellow mood.:happy: Until a plane flies into your face! :eek: The game is definitely 3D.

Top Bottom