Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SimCity Build It.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
10/5/2017 Before you read the negative or it's boring posts :rolleyes: Please note that we're having a great time with the real time chat in this game.:D(y)(y)(y)

I started this game very slowly when the 100 limit was just a rumor. I'm playing on Nox on my Mac. I thought to share where I am right now since there's been some interest.
Let me show some screen shots (Warning, they take a bit to load)
First is the beach area with cargo ship dock on left. The sea has waves!
Beach,Cardgo ship dock.png

Next is the factories and shops needed to supply your building needs, shown at dusk
factories and shops.png

Some of my city at night
night city2.png

Some tasks from a different aspect of the game
Tasks.png

Last edited:

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I started this game very slowly when the 100 limit was just a rumor. I'm playing on Nox on my Mac. I thought to share where I am right now since there's been some interest.
View attachment 7624

Next is the factories and shops needed to supply your building needs, shown at dusk
View attachment 7625

Some of my city at night
View attachment 7626

View attachment 7629
I'm lvl 30 on that game @Mia, i have fits and starts with the game, i get bored and stop playing, they start playing again and get a bit hooked, then get a bit bored again. Probably as there isn't the forum/friendship i have in this game.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Have you joined any clubs? That's what I'd like to find out more of. It says you can have private or public clubs where you can chat and trade items.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I haven't, i only went back to playing it yesterday after all the to do's with AC and the clubs thing was there. It wasn't last time i played. It doesnt seem as communicative a game as AC is but then that is all to do with this forum. Perhaps we need to get Dave to create a new forum. I have the greens on simCity to create a club so perhaps we could create a 'pissed with G!' Club or 'AC Migrants' club

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I'm at level 7 in SCB so I'm just starting. Don't know if it helps or not but the name of my city is Falcons Roost. I don't find it as engaging or exciting as AC so Im still keeping my fingers crossed that things will change for the better -- really soon!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
So apparently if we are not connected through Facebook the only way i can invite you is to visit you from the global trade centre. I have set a private club up called AC Migrants (name can be changed) so let me know what your game names are and put something in the trade centre then i can come visit you and invite you

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
How's the Metropolis? Has anyone tried it?
Yep Ive tried that as well. It's a huge, and i mean huge, game. There is soooooo much to do and most of it relies on your having a very very good friend base to gift you the requirements. That's the reason i gave up i didnt have the friend base so it became impossible to play

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
Yep Ive tried that as well. It's a huge, and i mean huge, game. There is soooooo much to do and most of it relies on your having a very very good friend base to gift you the requirements. That's the reason i gave up i didnt have the friend base so it became impossible to play
Agree. The map is much bigger than AC. Actually, it has several maps/areas. I played it even before I started my first AC game.
What I like:
It is huge.
Game data is synced between your facebook account, android device and ios device
What I don't like:
There is no windows 10 client. You can only play on facebook if you are using windows 10
It takes more time than AC. I used to spend hours just to finish routing activities,
Because the maps are big, it runs slow on my android tablet.
You cannot reset your game unless you create another facebook account.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Agree. The map is much bigger than AC. Actually, it has several maps/areas. I played it even before I started my first AC game.
What I like:
It is huge.
Game data is synced between your facebook account, android device and ios device
What I don't like:
There is no windows 10 client. You can only play on facebook if you are using windows 10
It takes more time than AC. I used to spend hours just to finish routing activities,
Because the maps are big, it runs slow on my android tablet.
You cannot reset your game unless you create another facebook account.

Too bad about the FB account needed. I don't have one and I won't get one, I just don't see the need for it and if a game requires one, that's a no-go for me. Other than that, it sounds like a great replacement. Does anybody know of something similar that also requires a big friends base which we obviously have here but does not require an FB account and can be run on different platforms?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
View attachment 7624

View attachment 7625

Some of my city at night
View attachment 7626

View attachment 7629

I played it for a while two years ago or so but then got bored of it since you basically always do the same and there is no real interaction with others. At least there was not back then, maybe they introduced features like that by now.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Tried Metropolis also, too tiny for old eyes & another must click on everything game. :eek::eek:

SimCity is more visually stimulating to me and calming. I have not done any catastrophes yet, not sure it I want to :eek: After spending hunched over hours glued to AC, flying for adventure and QLs I think I'm ready for a slower pace.

@Blue Jay what happens with the airport? I just started mine yesterday; should be ready late tonight. I think I named my city RicoTown, can't remember.:oops:

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Tried Metropolis also, too tiny for old eyes & another must click on everything game. :eek::eek:

SimCity is more visually stimulating to me and calming. I have not done any catastrophes yet, not sure it I want to :eek: After spending hunched over hours glued to AC, flying for adventure and QLs I think I'm ready for a slower pace.

@Blue Jay what happens with the airport? I just started mine yesterday; should be ready late tonight. I think I named my city RicoTown, can't remember.:oops:
When your airport is built your eventually get to fly to London, Paris and Tokyo. You need to build 3 different item types to send you plane off, you get a reward something list a red telephone box from London, a bag of baguettes from Paris etc. these are required to upgrade you Paris,London and Tokyo buildings. The 3 item types vary and vary in numbers required. Ie this current flight i need 16 planks (apt name at the moment on here :) ) , 3 burgers and 6 chairs. So basically the easy items to build the more you require. It's similar to the cargo ship. Flights take about 8 hours to refresh

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

Catastrophes are fine, they basically knock 3-5 buildings down then you rebuild them up with items you make (never difficult to do just takes a little bit of time)) and you also can collect gold keys from the rebuilds.
If i see RicoTown in the global trade centre will send you an invite (or apply to AC Migrants)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I applied so accept me and let's see what happens ;)
You can go to the small Island and do a search for a club name, then apply.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
@Blue Jay has a very, very nice city (y) He has his airport done, a missile launcher, helicopters and a blimp. He says he has whales & dolphins, but I haven't spotted them yet.:(

For those of you wanting fast action, this isn't the game for you. If you want a pretty city to work on and enjoy, this looks to be it.
I will post a photo when daylight returns to my city

Top Bottom