Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Server problem

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Big problem for me! I just did a red launch with multiple QL's but could not start it. Then icon was missing for over an hour and when it returned I send the shuttle away. But.... flight time is 22.50 hours. And my QL's (also my second game) are only active for 16 hours. That's an expensive server problem for me...... I will send a ticket...

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Does anyone have some server issues? Cannot send gifts, visit neighbor, open launches, don't see alliance task icon.

I can visit neighbors - cannot send gifts, red rocket (with active QL) should have landed but it is now lost in space. Alliance task and daily mission icons are visible and apparently active. Duke is still docked and was able to make purchase. I'm also able to check fight and alliance stats with no problem.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
:D:D:D GI is punishing us! "you think you want to leave? - we'll show you what's it's like to be without AC" :LOL::LOL::LOL::p:p:p

It's relaxed...
No pressure to collect productions at certain times, no rush to send off the planes again the moment they come in, ... ;)
No worries whether the game might crash or you might be struck by the 100 limit...

Reading books is awesome actually. ;)

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
I lost my game progress in android and it is showing my current progress to a week back one. Is anyone experiencing same like me on android ?

From my support account while visiting neighbour it shows correct info of my level and achieved challenges.

I raised a ticket with Gi too, waiting for their response.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I lost my game progress in android and it is showing my current progress to a week back one. Is anyone experiencing same like me on android ?

From my support account while visiting neighbour it shows correct info of my level and achieved challenges.

I raised a ticket with Gi too, waiting for their response.
happened to many people, should be resolved by gi.

Top Bottom