Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Server Connection Error

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I can visit neighbors but cannot land my red rocket --- when I click on it, I get the message 'Dear player, internet connection is required (etc)' although I'm connected to the internet and am not having any other internet connection errors

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
My red rocket was due back about 20 minutes ago. This is the error message I get when I click on it.

connection error-12-22-2016.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
From GI FB :

Pilots, today our servers were undergoing unplanned technical maintenance between 6AM-8AM GMT.
Some game features were unavailable on iOS, Android, Windows and Amazon devices.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, and don't forget to grab your bonus! *toolkit404*

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
From GI FB :

Pilots, today our servers were undergoing unplanned technical maintenance between 6AM-8AM GMT.
Some game features were unavailable on iOS, Android, Windows and Amazon devices.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, and don't forget to grab your bonus! *toolkit404*

Can remember from my earlier game, but seem to remember that the code for android only??

Device
  1. Android
From GI FB :

"This code not valid" everything I try to put in

Top Bottom