Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Sending / receiving gifts does not work currently

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I try to accept and send gifts but nothing happens. Neither do I get the gift I accepted nor is a gift sent since the count remains the same, still 8 to send but no way to do it. I restarted the game and nothing changed, so I tried to send a gift from my fuelring account on another computer and it didn't work there, either.
Any clue how to fix this? Would hate to have unsent gifts sitting here.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Yes, I have seen it. Too bad that there is not even an error message like "Sorry, servers down, gifting is currently not available."

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
they will just tell us not to wait for last minute to get it done
Hey, I was chatting on FaceTime with my mother for MOTHER'S DAY. That's why I didn't send gifts earlier!

I'm also showing 0 incoming gifts. I know that I had about 40 incoming. I hope they show back up when the servers are back online.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Hey, I was chatting on FaceTime with my mother for MOTHER'S DAY. That's why I didn't send gifts earlier!

I'm also showing 0 incoming gifts. I know that I had about 40 incoming. I hope they show back up when the servers are back online.
I never said it was a good excuse :p

But yea looking more and more like I will miss a days worth of gifting and planetarium visits :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Opened my game this morning and I cant send gifts says I have to wait till tomorrow.Also the daily mission carried over from yesterday so all I had to do was accept 17 flights strange never happened before.

Attachments

• 2017-05-23.png
    2017-05-23.png
    411.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 2017-05-23 (1).png
    2017-05-23 (1).png
    633 KB · Views: 92
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Opened my game this morning and I cant send gifts says I have to wait till tomorrow.Also the daily mission carried over from yesterday so all I had to do was accept 17 flights strange never happened before.

That's odd, haven't experienced that so far.
However, I often cannot send gifts through the list of neighbours and get the same message that I need to wait until tomorrow but if I then go through gifts directly and click there on send, I can send them. I haven't found a pattern yet when that happens and it also does not depend on the time of day, it can stay that way all day long or I can send gifts through the list of neighbours some time later but I cannot rely on that, so I rather go through the gifts directly since that normally works.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
It is happening for some time - I think it is related to activity of your game during daily reset (if your game is opened during that time or if you are in neighbor city during that time). I think someone mentioned that if faucet bonus is active during reset time could also cause that issue.

Top Bottom