Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Seeing # of QLs in launches

Did anyone notice when you are joining a launch, you can now see how many QLs are in that launch? I only noticed it when joining with an android game, so not sure if it's the same on all platforms. Maybe it's not new and I just happened to notice it today.:confused::confused::confused:

Yes, I noticed that ! A nice touch, but doesn't make up for all the ongoing problems !!

Regards
Harcourt

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Did anyone notice when you are joining a launch, you can now see how many QLs are in that launch? I only noticed it when joining with an android game, so not sure if it's the same on all platforms. Maybe it's not new and I just happened to notice it today.:confused::confused::confused:
I love to see that again!!!! That was a nice feature long ago, and now again. Very good!

Top Bottom