Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Second-hand Windows Platform players

-It would be nice if GI leveled the playing field for windows platform folks. (2) separate events rolling on why windows PC types sit on the sideline. My android support game has all kinds of activity and main game zippo. Needless to say a bit frustrating. :bag:

I have a feeling the group that does the coding/programming for windows platform hit a glitch and can't seem to find their way around it. It seems to happen with each event/update.

I have a feeling the group that does the coding/programming for windows platform hit a glitch and can't seem to find their way around it. It seems to happen with each event/update.
-Agree, just hope it's not another crash and burn update. In the meantime while everyone else is competing for the prizes I just continue to click on clouds.

I should post this here too. Little bit of news.
upload_2017-8-8_12-5-55.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
-Agree, just hope it's not another crash and burn update. In the meantime while everyone else is competing for the prizes I just continue to click on clouds.
I have downloaded this new version on both my laptops and both games just freeze.sent ticket they are asking all sorts of silly questions don't hold out any hope for resolution.

I have downloaded this new version on both my laptops and both games just freeze.sent ticket they are asking all sorts of silly questions don't hold out any hope for resolution.
try this maybe it will work, make sure to back up all files 1st

here is the fix for the load freeze from Free2Play

Okay.
Sorry for keeping you on the line.
Your file has helped our engineers to identify the problem (although it's not fixed yet).
If something similar happens again, the current solution it to delete SaveProfileLocal.airdat file from that folder, then launch the app while your Internet connection is on (so that the game can download the server-saved profile).

after u delete the SaveProfileLocal.airdat, launch game to see if it opens,close game then take your back-up SaveProfileLocal.airdat paste it into the localstate folder, and should play where u left off

Top Bottom