Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Searching for friends to play

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04jn602p
Username
Veerle
Hi all.

I new at the game and cant seem to find people to add In my friends list. I am getting a little lonely here.
Feel free to add Peter. Code is 04jn602p
Many thanks in advance x

Hi all.

I new at the game and cant seem to find people to add In my friends list. I am getting a little lonely here.
Feel free to add Peter. Code is 04jn602p
Many thanks in advance x
veerle, level 8, stars 5 invited
Pls add what do you need in your signature - to know what items should we send you.
See here how you can do it - https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/posting-what-you-need-in-your-signature.149/
You may also consider to add one or two items to your name - e.g. veerle-l lamps for landing lamps etc.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi Veerle.

I have sent you a neighbor request. Let me know if you need anything specific and if I have it I will send it to you.

Level 73 251 total skill stars

Userid: Cowboy Roper.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi @Veerle, welcome on the forum and feel free to add my games. See my sigs. below for the codes.
Some advice to you: Fill in your signature and post it, so friends can see on which level you are and what you can send/ or need.

Top Bottom