Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Search bar on flight screen.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I think it may be time to reorganise the levels on the flight tabs.

It goes:
1 - 10
11 - 10
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 75.

I can remember when Level 35 was the cap so those categories were fine.

Surely we can get 15 or 20 levels per tab to save having 35 levels on a single tab.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Sorry to hijack the thread but what about making warehouse scroll the same way as collections? So much easier to scroll through that list then the warehouse. The scrollbar helps alot (y)

I read most of your suggestions and of course we have our own pipeline and ideas to improve Airport City.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to answer most of the suggestions here on the forum and I can't get you a time estimate for doing any of them, but I assure you — we're working on improving the UI besides doing some new major features.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I read most of your suggestions and of course we have our own pipeline and ideas to improve Airport City.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to answer most of the suggestions here on the forum and I can't get you a time estimate for doing any of them, but I assure you — we're working on improving the UI besides doing some new major features.
Great news and thank you for answering, looking forward to it (y)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
We're looking for a good place for it.
Thanks for adding the search bar. I'm thrilled and I've used it quite a bit already! :LOL: Ideal for quick searches and quickly sending out flights to different destinations. I'm a fan! (y)

To make it perfect, why not make it work more like the collections search bar? Your typed text stays in the search bar even when you close and reopen its tab again. This way you could send more planes to the same destination without having to scroll every time. The collections tab works the same way. Easy to collect one type of collection, e.g. collecting Field Ration for green launches only...

Top Bottom