Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday July 25th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Hi all,
Just back from India, so can resume gifting etc now, as had no proper internet connection.

Interestingly, I thought I had lost the reward for the latest quest as hadn't been able to 'complete' before the timer ran out, but when I reopened my game today, looks like the quest had 'auto-completed' (as I had everything needed, but just hadn't completed), so all was not lost!

Updated sig list below, will start gifting out today's shortly, thanks for everyone's gifts over the last week.
Cheers,
AZ

suzy

350+ Star Club
Hello everybody !!

I did it !!!!!!!!!!
I got a green launch pad yesterday and .... did my first launch just now !!!! Boy that was pretty amazing !!! Awesome !!
It took a manual to figure everything out, but I did it !!
But what I don't understand is how I (or you) can join in on a launch.. All of a sudden, someone from my neighbours was there
and benefited from everything I did....Can anybody explain this to me??? And I can hear you thinking out loud, she is blond... yes that is true but not stupid hahahaha
But ... a glorious feeling and even a better day ahead of me
Happy flying

Reactions: Az1
Hello everybody !!

I did it !!!!!!!!!!
I got a green launch pad yesterday and .... did my first launch just now !!!! Boy that was pretty amazing !!! Awesome !!
It took a manual to figure everything out, but I did it !!
But what I don't understand is how I (or you) can join in on a launch.. All of a sudden, someone from my neighbours was there
and benefited from everything I did....Can anybody explain this to me??? And I can hear you thinking out loud, she is blond... yes that is true but not stupid hahahaha
But ... a glorious feeling and even a better day ahead of me
Happy flying
Hi Suzy,
Yes, great feeling doing your first launch, can almost feel your excitement, lol!
Joining others launches is one of the key features of the space part of airport city - as trying to save up the high fuel launch items by yourself will make carrying out the launches long and painful! There are certain 'etiquette' rules around it though, for example, not taking 1st place on someone else's launch (unless they have indicated differently via the forum etc), but you will come to learn all of this in due course...

To do it is quite straightforward once you've had a go. Once you have activated your 'pad', don't then click on 'start a new one' but where it says something like 'your friends have no ongoing space launches' just wait until someone activates a launch and you will see their game icon appear - simply tap it, then tap the 'join' button, and you'll have joined their launch, and then you can contribute whatever fuel items etc you want to.
I've done a screenshot below of where I have activated a green launch on my game for example.
image.jpg

@suzy
If you have enough items to 'activate your pad', then tag me, and I'll start a new launch, and as we are neighbours, you'll see my game icon appear, and you can tap it and join - let me know what fuel items you have, and I'll put enough in so that you can still take first place...

(I forgot to point that out in my previous message - you need to be neighbours in order to be able to join someone's launch and for them to join yours etc - so you do have some control over things, ie if someone keeps 'hijacking your launch' which is what we call players who simply gate crash your launch, and take 1st place without agreement etc, you can just simply delete them as a neighbor, I think there is a forum thread somewhere which lists neighbours who have been identified as such, don't worry though, it can happen by accident, most of us understand 'one-offs' as they are usually followed by an apology etc here on the forum - I personally keep a relatively small list of neighbours whom I've come to know and trust over time, so I know if it ever happened, it would be just a slip of the finger when tapping different fuel items etc)

When you get a bit of practice in, then you can experience quantum leap launches, now if you thought your first launch was exciting, wait until you get to experience a multiple open QL launch party! This is where when several neighbours initiate launches with an active quantum leap bonus, then your rocket lander returns within a matter of minutes, or even seconds with 3 or more active QLs I think - it really is fast and furious, as they're can be loads of people 'joining the launch' and an 'open party' is just that - all the positions are open to take by whoever pumps in enough fuel!

So - earning those 'launch ready's' becomes a challenge in itself, as other than buying them in the duke's store, this is the only place you can get the Powerful Explosive Bolt (known as PEBs), which are worth about 360 fuel points and only take about a minute to countdown before you can add another one.
Try and visit neighbours who have 5 planetariums, they drop the most space items for the various space collections, which then always come with a launch ready...

suzy

350+ Star Club
@Az1
Thank you very much for the further explanation..
I'm gonna read this very carefully and contact you when I have enough items to activate a lauch pad.
Your explanation made things more clear to me now.
Yes that somebody hijacked my flight.. didn't contribute any fuel... however, I remained on the first place, and he got the 'silver place'
but benefited from my launch without adding anything. Nice for him or her... I would have preferred to share this with somebody
from this forum... nothing I can do about it now, but I am surely going to delete him or her from my neigbourlist !!
Thank you for the tips, and you will hear from me !!!

Reactions: Az1

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I would be grateful for the following:

Passenger Seat
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Having to deal with some limited playing time right now. So, I've adjusted my signature to reflect that I will begin "returning" gifts for the time being. Hopefully this will make me feel better about the gifts that others are sending me. :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
In need of some items.. Not sure how this works as I am new to it.. I need 2 ATMs and 1 AC.. Friend Code on Android is ah5smgb
You're working fine... And proper thread (y)

One suggestion: like others, edit your signature (your username top right, then click signature) and write, what would you need and what you're able to send.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom