Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Day Quest 2014

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I haven't had a chance to see if there are any differences between this and previous Santa's Bad Day quests, but recent history suggests only the reward building will be different.
Thanks to melony we see that the reward is a Ski Resort:
Capture2.jpg

There is a "Complete" button so even if the Skating Rink is placed, the quest will not autocomplete.
For those starting the quest fresh, here's a link to a great guide written in 2012 by Captain Dave:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/santas-bad-day-android.1945/
Will update the current quest as necessary in this thread.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
If anyone completes the quest early, please post a screen grab of the reward building and its statistics!
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Disappointing, looks really the same as last year. I have completed already all the steps; I can just get the missing star from Australia, very little for X'mas gift.
GI, we need new quests !!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
If you want to build a Hangar for a Jet-Powered Sleigh without spending greenies or getting gifts from neighbors, use the "build/get free item/sell" approach.
1. Build the Hangar
2. Speed the build if you want
3. Get a free item by watching a video
4. Sell the Hangar
Repeat until you complete or the free item offer ends!
Cheers,
Tom

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I just got the update... seems there is no difference other than they put all the flights together in the flight menu... any gifts for the sleigh hanger will be cool:)

Top Bottom